2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

Adam P branching out into Ross Kemp danger tourism territory with his latest video. His life was in danger apparently because he stayed in a Motel 6 which "lets people book in whenever they want, and could be used by kidnappers". 

He can smewwll the HIV in the air :lol: 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Haha 2

A friend just gave me these socks. It's from a Spanish company that makes tribute socks and these specifically are from Alan Shearer.

Since they don't have licenses, they can't put their name on them, or make them even more faithful or similar, and only 8Bits make them.

At the moment almost all of them are characters from the Spanish League, but now there are also some from England and we have Alan Pardew, Jonás an Tioté as well.

https://gambea.com/calcetines/

753499183_WhatsAppImage2023-07-28at12_51_06.thumb.jpeg.561703a3c7e89446b3f5495024224b91.jpeg

Edited by Diego21
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Diego21 said:

A friend just gave me these socks. It's from a Spanish company that makes tribute socks and these specifically are from Alan Shearer.

Since they don't have licenses, they can't put their name on them, or make them even more faithful or similar, and only 8Bits make them.

At the moment almost all of them are characters from the Spanish League, but now there are also some from England and we have Alan Pardew, Jonás an Tioté as well.

https://gambea.com/calcetines/

753499183_WhatsAppImage2023-07-28at12_51_06.thumb.jpeg.561703a3c7e89446b3f5495024224b91.jpeg

Diego, I love socks like this but I’m not looking through 10 pages of nonsense to find the Newcastle socks. Link me to these Shearer ones, my friend. 

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Alan Pardew socks. :lol:

Two pairs sold. One to Chez Given and the other to Alan Pardew 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 28/07/2023 at 18:06, Kid Dynamite said:

I actually LOL'd when he took a black light to the air conditioning unit. He probably jizzed on it himself to provide content 

He jizzed on it for his big cumback.

On 28/07/2023 at 17:36, PaddockLad said:

@The Fish You’ve given your latest burner account a fuckin stupid name this time mind Dave :lol: 

#statawareness

Also, statawareness without a single fucking statistic? 

Edited by The Fish

It's not official yet, but I've been told that Atletico Madrid is very close to announcing Riyadh Air as a new sponsor for the club's jerseys.

Riyadh Air is a new airline created this year by Mohammed Bin Salman (our owner through PIF).

So it would not be unreasonable for him to become one of our sponsors in the future (I understand that it is difficult because they could allege conflict of interest and illegal injection into the club, but officially we are owned by PIF and not by Bin Salman).

I don't know how much Atlético will receive, but its last sponsor gave about 40M pounds a year to wear it on the chest.

• Like 2