2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

27 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

https://x.com/nufc/status/1702677619857031498?s=46&t=7EP1snWKh3ho3iDGAoo5gw

one of the worst decisions in my life. I went to Newcastle for the first time ever. The club offered me a ticket against Liverpool or Manchester.

I really fucking hate John Arne fucking Riise the fucking ginger cunt.

:lol:

That was a fucking outstanding game mind. 

Shearer was rent-free in Keane’s head. 

8 hours ago, Isegrim said:

https://x.com/nufc/status/1702677619857031498?s=46&t=7EP1snWKh3ho3iDGAoo5gw

one of the worst decisions in my life. I went to Newcastle for the first time ever. The club offered me a ticket against Liverpool or Manchester.

I really fucking hate John Arne fucking Riise the fucking ginger cunt.

Back row of lvl 7, where the away fans are now, for me at that one. What a game.

5 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Craig Bellamy agrees 🙂 

Been listening to the NUFC related episodes of the podcast "Under the Cosh". Steve Howey, Andy Griffin, Kieron Trippier, David Edgar etc. 

The consensus from anyone that played with Bellamy was that he was as awful off the pitch as on it!

20 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Been listening to the NUFC related episodes of the podcast "Under the Cosh". Steve Howey, Andy Griffin, Kieron Trippier, David Edgar etc. 

The consensus from anyone that played with Bellamy was that he was as awful off the pitch as on it!

Don't suppose that's much of a scoop 🙂 

56 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He’s skint now as well but you’d imagine he’ll have burnt loads of bridges so there won’t be many job offers 

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

That was a fucking outstanding game mind. 

Shearer was rent-free in Keane’s head. 

Aye, the red card was the icing on the cake 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

people think bellamy was awful on the pitch for us? really?

worshipped the little fucker I did, when he crossed that white line he gave a 100% for us every time he played and I couldn't give a fuck what he got up to off it.

don't recall him getting up to anything particularly controversial at nufc other than having an accusation dismissed out of hand of common assault for removing some pissed up wannabe wag trollop out of his car on the quayside?

oh and he was absolutely spot on about shearer's legs having gone and even more accurate with his appraisal of sourness being a cunt.  :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The John Berseford one is good.  I spoke to him at the Forest match last year and he said he got him pissed before :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

people think bellamy was awful on the pitch for us? really?

worshipped the little fucker I did, when he crossed that white line he gave a 100% for us every time he played and I couldn't give a fuck what he got up to off it.

don't recall him getting up to anything particularly controversial at nufc other than having an accusation dismissed out of hand of common assault for removing some pissed up wannabe wag trollop out of his car on the quayside?

oh and he was absolutely spot on about shearer's legs having gone and even more accurate with his appraisal of sourness being a cunt.  :)

Awful as in he was a horrible bastard. Half decent player though