Other Games 22/23

19 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

the press mostly seems heavily pro lfc/mufc from what i can tell. it's gonna take time to change that mentality.

Screw that! 

I'd like to see Trippier lift a cup wearing that Arab black robe thing that Messi got. Let the press choke in their own vomit. 

arab GIF

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

How was that offside?

pissing me off here them rigouresly questioning the offside decision saying there's no definitive angle of clarity etc....

not a fucking thing at the time for isak's  clearly good goal against the dippers. 

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3

Replay for Liverpool is great news. Keep that fixture congestion up. Match will be played midweek for them, in between Brighton away and Chelsea at home - both already hard fixtures. 

How awful. 

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Replay for Liverpool is great news. Keep that fixture congestion up. Match will be played midweek for them, in between Brighton away and Chelsea at home - both already hard fixtures. 

How awful. 

That Gakpo lad looked pretty lively in the first half, he'll tide them over on the left until Jota and whatshisname are back fit. I dunno where he fits in after those two are fit again though. Looks a steal at the price but something about it screams "bizarre transfer policy" for them all of a sudden, emphasised with them bringing on Elliott and 17yo Ben Doak to chase a win. 

They've fucked it this season though not bringing in another #8. I still maintain Klopp is no tactician and has been living off Buvac's genius long after they parted ways. The well of Buvac's ideas has just finally dried up and this "pep" cunt isnt in the same league.

10 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Nobody else massively disappointed the Dumbarton v Stirling was called off? Just me then?

Was planning on heading through for a rare away day on one of the few Saturdays I get off. Bit of a shitter to see it postponed.

Snodgrass arrived:

• Like 1

Should give him a squad number, give him reserve games and hoy him on the bench for the odd 10 mins here and there as a sub.

Fuck sake can’t be any worse than his antipodean neighbour .

Edited by Dougle
edited for shite spellling as per
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1