Come On Eileen, You Boring Wanderers v Wor Alex ABBA Loving Mags!

wykikitoon

If someone had offered a point with knowing Bruno was out and nee Isak I think majority would have jumped at it.

We remain unbeaten.  We have a great spirit and we are fighting right up to the final whistle. 

• Like 8

I honestly thought we were fucked after the first half, just never looked like scoring despite being more threatening than we were against brighton. taking wood off and bringing on fraser changed the game for us, thought the little fella was superb and we were by far the better team from then on. Still thought it was slipping away mind, but fucking hell, as above..... what a fucking goal..... cue bedlam in the away end! 

injury time was fucking brilliant and desperately unlucky not to win it, slightly disappointed tripper didn't take the free kick, can only assume he thought it was too close?

anyway..... fucking thoroughly enjoyed it, a cracking day out, oh and......

what a fucking goal!  :)

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Howay said:

ugh, I was hoping they meant just today. Get a CM in and play J7, Anderson and the new CM until he’s back. 

Bugger......and probably no ASM with Trippier also possibly picking up a knock as well.......Liverpool game suddenly looks a bit harder

18 minutes ago, Howay said:

ugh, I was hoping they meant just today. Get a CM in and play J7, Anderson and the new CM until he’s back. 

As long as it’s not the same sort of slight injury Joao Pedro had at Watford.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Apparently when Boly,  the centre half for Wolves, was told he'd be on the bench today he didn't both turning up at all. I can't say I remember off the top of my head a player not turning up for the matchday at all after falling out with the manager.  

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Who would you play there?

When he looked a little better last year he was further forward.  He loses possession too much to sit too deep as it offers fuck all protection against the defence. 

You would think that Joelinton could play in front of the back four given he's decent at keeping possession under pressure and can press and tackle, but it seems like Howe doesn't fancy him that role for whatever reason. For lack of the technical knowledge of Howe I would probably start with Joelinton in that role with Anderson and Willock in front of him. As much as I loved seeing us go for it against Citeh with our line up and attitude, Wednesday might be time to consider a back five given our injuries. 

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think he is our only option.  And to be fair he is 3rd choice in that position (Shelvey and Bruno) so unless we sign Alveraz before Wed then he'll be playing.

That's it really.  He is our 3rd option.