Eddie Howe + Gemmill's Gleaming Glee Club vs. Ted Lasso's Dirty Leeds

Meenzer

really looking forward to this I have to say. headed up tomorrow and stopping till the 2nd so no match day driving either way to hinder the percy's £2.85 per pint.

can't see anything other than a home win, a damn good thrashing for our yorkshire mates preferably to set up for a mouthwatering fixture down at arsenal.

dare to dream!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If we're not on our game anything can happen but we're usually on a our game these days so most of head says home win, heart says home win, small pessimistic, forty odd years of hurt part of head says wait and see. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

“Wha’s the matter Patrick t’love?” 
“ooooo am in a right state, I remembered we were playing those ruff Newcastle guys and had a reeeeyt scary dream. I was at the most artisanal of fwoffy coffee shops in allllll of Yorkshire, and who walks in but none other than that big rough boy Joelinton and his bully of a friend Bwuno”

”ohhh t’no”

”haven’t heard the half of it yet. So anyway I ordered the frothiest of coffees, and I mean the fucking frothiest. It was a triple caramel pump double chai mocchaccino with a double frappe chocolate twist, and a whole can of their whippiest of creams. When it was made I told Tristan what an artiste he is, well anyways I turned around and they were just laughing at me and speaking all foreign, and as the big fella Joe went past me he knocked me right over and my fwoffy coffee just went all over the place. The bully Bruno grabbed my shoulder and finally I thought these bullies are being nice but he just told me ‘Fanks for the ball soft lad Miggy just tucked away the fifth’ and suddenly I was on the pitch and everyone was laughing at me”

5-0 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 11

Head says our winning streak has to end sometime and it might be after the lord mayor's show... 1-1

Heart says we'll win 3 or 4 to nowt 

• Like 1

For some reason I have the heebie jeebies about todays game. Even dreamt I missed a penalty for Newcastle and @Gemmill was in goal.

I think I’ve overhyped this day in my head. Leeds at home, New Year’s Eve and a great atmosphere and now the nerves are kicking in that it’s going to be a damp squib.

Im going for a very scrappy 2-1 to us with somebody sent off and a streaker. :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

No reason to be ashamed missing a penalty against me. Staring me down would have had the same effect as taking your brain out your head, popping it in the ninja bullet for 30 seconds, and then pouring it back into your head.

I'd be surprised if you could even plot your route to the penalty spot tbh. 

• Haha 5