Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

31 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

it's an incredible transformation from the petulant scouse cunt that used to play for Everton.

Eddie- “ Anthony, you’re a very good player- we both know that. What will make you a great player is if you can keep your emotions in check during the game, keep your discipline. 
We’ve been looking over your games from the last few years and Jason has some ideas as to how we can achieve that…”

Mad Dog-

“ Hi Anthony.  Welcome to Newcastle United. 
Cut out the bullshit or I’ll burst your lass”. 

GettyImages-1252934779-scaled.jpg

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Changed the thread title to something more respectful now that’s he fucking class

Get in :lol: 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

pujlFHJ.jpeg

Player of the season LOL, hes fucking crap.

run color GIF by Andrea C.

you're just making yourself look silly now. 

It's not as if most of Maxis goals weren't absolute flukes - the "screamer" against Man Utd he was falling on his arse (and likely would have spackered it had he been solid on his feet), the one against Wolves scudded off his shin (and he was then injured for months afterwards because he's a bigger sick note than Wilson).

The laughing at 'tap ins' makes it more apparent that Maxis positioning was terrible and he never got in a position for tap ins.

Finally, nowt like cherry picking a section of games to intentionally avoid the the belters Gordon scored against Sheffield United and Man City.

Stats only go in one direction I am afraid and they show that Gordon is 2x the player Maxi ever was for us, at any point in his career with NUFC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

It's not as if most of Maxis goals weren't absolute flukes - the "screamer" against Man Utd he was falling on his arse (and likely would have spackered it had he been solid on his feet), the one against Wolves scudded off his shin (and he was then injured for months afterwards because he's a bigger sick note than Wilson).

The laughing at 'tap ins' makes it more apparent that Maxis positioning was terrible and he never got in a position for tap ins.

Finally, nowt like cherry picking a section of games to intentionally avoid the the belters Gordon scored against Sheffield United and Man City.

Stats only go in one direction I am afraid and they show that Gordon is 2x the player Maxi ever was for us, at any point in his career with NUFC.

I don’t think facts are likely to gain much traction here 

• Haha 4

AG10 was great the other night. Twas all I stated and many agreed. How someone can still disagree shows they must hat AG in their netball team because they lapped out the goalie instead of them #jelly

4 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

KwnHxaD.jpeg

KwPcORo.jpeg

Another poor performance in a looooong list of poor performances 

run color GIF by Andrea C.

Eddie better start Barnes ahead of him 

I’m not sure what game you were watching but he was really good first half in not his normal position.