Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

10 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Left the stadium on crutches apparently.... 

Did he fall up the stairs on the way back to the dressing room?

Not a problem either way. We can flog Barnes for 90s for the next few games until he breaks down. 😂

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

On crutches though, but doesn't sound too bad

Precaution for twisted ankle (as is the boot) until it’s properly assessed so might not be that bad. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

AG10 is bootless. I repeat: bootless.

If he approaches me looking like that, asks if I want an apple and I'm snow white I'm probably going to say thanks but no thanks tbh.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Thank fuck, the last thing we need is Barnes to come back only to break down again because Gordon is knackered longer term.

• Like 2

I wonder how much it'll hamper his pace short term on a scale of one to ten, (10: Being easily able to outpace Everton fans in a side street who have barricaded his car in to, 1: Not outpacing Everton fans who have barricaded his car in? 

• Haha 10

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I wonder how much it'll hamper his pace short term on a scale of one to ten, (10: Being easily able to outpace Everton fans in a side street who have barricaded his car in to, 1: Not outpacing Everton fans who have barricaded his car in? 

cTAcSO.gif

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

At some point in time the crutches will transition from walking aids to blue bin dipper whackers.

• Haha 1

Keeping Isak fit and not having to have him play half fit is one of the key things for next season. Buy another striker and hope to hell Isak is not a Wilsonesque permacrock 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The engine on this lad is something else. I mean let alone the goal contributions, throughout the injury crisis he's been an ever present playing across the front line.

Carrying the ball and running at people constantly is one of the most exhausting things in football. Doing that non stop playing a ton of games in an injury ravaged squad and coming with goals and assists. Just brilliant. And he's till very young, no doubt some of the raw areas of his game will improve. 

And yes I will say it. The contrast with ASM couldn't be more stark. 

• Like 6