Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

Good to see him playing competitive games and all that, but I don't really put much stock in performances in the U21s. 

He'll not have had much of a break in the summer either, be interesting to see how Eddie manages that.

19 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I sort of understand what you mean, re the level of football.  But to have him getting fit and a run of games cannot be anything but positive. 

It's a difficult thing to manage, you want players fit and sharp, but you don't want them exhausted and jaded. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's a difficult thing to manage, you want players fit and sharp, but you don't want them exhausted and jaded. 

He was admittedly not fit enough and so didn't play as much as he might have. Hopefully this sets him up for preseason. 

• Like 4

That rat faced looking ugly mutt headless chook had to run off like a little BITCH and play with kids to feel good about himself, Eddie should send him to the U21 Newcastle team, thats where he belongs.

8nUrUnJ.png

Bev1XeY.png

ayP6XGI.png

hLrMfXY.png

kY0Nn6l.png

Smart bloke that ham fella. He's BANG ON.

cF5Mlm1.png

Look at the submissive posture, you can tell he has a weak, wet handshake. Little BITCH. 

What a weird way to go on about one of our players…

Think the run of games and confidence will help him going into next season rather than be a possible detriment like The Fish mentioned. He didn’t start loads and had a bit of a brutal start to the season with the way Everton fans targeted him. Look forward to seeing what he can do next season, I like his directness and pace along with how he fits into the press so hopefully he fits in with our lot and proves to be a useful squad member. 

• Like 4
  • Jaysus... 1

It is true that what happens in youth tournaments must be taken with caution, but it is also true that in this U21 practically all the players are 22 and 23 years old and are footballers who are already going to make a living from professional football.

I do see Gordon's performance in the tournament as positive. Even if England ends up winning the tournament, he can opt for the MVP of the tournament, something that players like Fabian, Thiago Alcántara, Ceballos, Mata or Fabio Vieira have won in recent editions.

But I think Gordon needed this boost of confidence and adrenaline after the very difficult months he's been through, first at Everton living through the relegation situation, then the criticism for leaving the team and then the bad luck he's had at his first months here, with some painful episodes like those substitutions soon.

I don't see negative aspects of him putting together a great performance and the physical issue doesn't seem like such an important problem to me.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Are we sure LTA isn't Quiff?

Maybe the Kamagra withdrawals have had a direct, also withdrawal effect on his “quiff”, to the point we should now refer to him as Queef? 

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

3 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Like the way you go on about our lord and saviour ASM?

Zip it you hypocritical heathen. 

Does that make you hypocritical too? 

Just Asking Britney Spears GIF