Unai "Nee Baals" Emery's Beige Renaissance vs Eddie "Baals in a Wheelbarrow" Howe's UNSTOPPABLE Lunchtime Mags

Gemmill

17 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Must admit, I love the Albert in Bowness. Outside, dog friendly, heaters and nice beers.

C660F190-4EFC-4282-9331-E4F86AD919A2.jpeg

Is this a new one? 
Did the Collie go the way of the budgies? 
Does it know it’s on borrowed time? :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Let's hope this backfires on the cunts 

:lol: The angle the media have been pushing is fucking weird, Howe has worked out better and from the stuff that has been mentioned since Howe come in it sounded like Howe had become the lead choice after his interview. Regardless of who was we got the right man anyway, they might want to wait until Villa start getting results to sides that are in the top half before bigging him up in a way they never have for Howe. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That midfield three is a tasty tamale, that’s for sure

Feels like it’s been a while since we’ve seen those three start, Longstaff has been ever-present 

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Why did this silly cunt interviewing Isak on BT spend three questions about team selection and F1 for some reason? The pits. The absolute pits of football coverage

No coverage about how our strikers play, just trying to guess if they secretly hate each other :lol: 

• Haha 1

I'm sticking with my prediction I made a few days ago 3-0 win.......our midfield should boss this today 

Edited by Rosco

McGinn wide right for them, can’t make sense of that tbh. Pace has been burns undoing if anything this season, burn and joelinton should eat him alive down that side.