Eddie Howe’s Huge Sausage Mags vs Allardyce’s Pint of Gravy Yorkshire Cunts 13/05/23 12:30pm

strawb

Leeds away, with a new manager, setting up the pitch to suit their long ball style.

I think thats a fantastic point to get.

We've dug in and scrapped to earn that.

What a fucking team.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

It's a crazy league man, I do agree at time making predictions seem pointless but you have to look at the way a team has performed over the season. Brighton had a shocker last week but they've been really really good this season

We're a better team than Brighton man, especially at home.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, toonotl said:

We've been horrible today really. This is the worst team we've played all season. It shouldn't even be close. Refereeing hasn't helped, of course, but we should be used to that.

You have to give some credit to the annoying anti football that Big Sham plays. It's effective at annoying opposition players to distraction. That being said too many of our players had an off day. We of course weren't helped by a ridiculous deflection which seems to be par for the course in terms of the luck that Big Sham enjoys. It could still be a decent week for us depending on results today and Monday night, and even if those results don't go for us we have a chance with our home game on Thursday to leave ourselves only needing two points from two game. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RobinRobin said:

Yes but this team is running on empty or close to 🙁 

We're really not like. Going away to Leeds under a new manager in their situation? You've got to take the positives. Look at the stats, we were bwtter in every department. Also, has everybody forgotten their equaliser was a massive fucking fluke? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

We're really not like. Going away to Leeds under a new manager in their situation? You've got to take the positives. Look at the stats, we were bwtter in every department. Also, has everybody forgotten their equaliser was a massive fucking fluke? 

Plus we were up against 12 men. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Just not sure the early season intensity is still there. Hope I'm wrong. 

It’s a decent point that could be a very good one if Man United fuck it up but there’s no real denying that we should have kicked on for a third after the pen. There was a spell where their heads dropped and we did the square root of nowt which is a bit unlike us

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Was it my shitty stream or did the grass look really long? 

Nah it was long and it looked scuffed up as well. Allardyce man. Wants his team playing in a tattie field ffs.

pope penalty save absolutely crucial there mind. had we gone 2-0 down after 15 minutes think we'd have been fucked. happy with a point, not sure I'd have took wilson off when we did though.

wife just rang said some leeds twat ran on and pushed howe, missed that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It’s a decent point that could be a very good one if Man United fuck it up but there’s no real denying that we should have kicked on for a third after the pen. There was a spell where their heads dropped and we did the square root of nowt which is a bit unlike us

Cough... ASM (and to be fair to LTA, Gordon) was a backward step. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Was it my shitty stream or did the grass look really long? 

Looked like fucking moorland to me. Was half expecting t'Heathcliff to come running on. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

We're a better team than Brighton man, especially at home.

don’t underestimate Brighton. They’ve been class this season 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

don’t underestimate Brighton. They’ve been class this season 

We should be saying that about our own team.  We seem to think we're gonna drop out of the Top 4 and capitulate when we have been decent all season :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Id have went with Maxi just because Willock was getting kicked to fuck but surely Wilson could have played another ten minutes

He was but was still doing his job. Might have gone with Murphy. Can't believe I said that. 🙂 

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

We should be saying that about our own team.  We seem to think we're gonna drop out of the Top 4 and capitulate when we have been decent all season :lol: 

Exactly. We're 11 points ahead of Brighton for reason. Only beaten by Liverpool and Arsenal at home, both which we played well.

• Like 1