Eddie's Glorious Champions League-bound Mags vs De Zerbi's Stuttering South Coast Soft Shites

Gemmill

3 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

So far we’ve had

- drop Bruno 

- Play 5-3-2

- play Almiron CM

- throw in manquillo against Mitoma

- play trippier in Longstaff role in DM

Either you lot are crumbling under pressure or you’ve been smoking crack.

Eddie says fuck you all

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Sounds like Longstaff won't make this game but is a possibility for the last two. Better than nothing I suppose, but it would have been great to have him for Thursday. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

It makes no difference but we should have had a fucking pen too when Longstaff was injured the Scouse cunts

I always thought refs should be made to review their fuck-ups such as when Martin Atkinson didn't give a foul against DeJong when he BROKE BEN ARFA'S FUCKING LEG so this one would be easy - PEN, RED CARD AND SEASON ALL BUT FINISHED you incompent!/blind/corrupt cunts (ref + var). 

And a point off Everton for their fans booing him off. 

47 minutes ago, NJS said:

I always thought refs should be made to review their fuck-ups such as when Martin Atkinson didn't give a foul against DeJong when he BROKE BEN ARFA'S FUCKING LEG so this one would be easy - PEN, RED CARD AND SEASON ALL BUT FINISHED you incompent!/blind/corrupt cunts (ref + var). 

And a point off Everton for their fans booing him off. 

Plus a punch in the face for Pickford for being a cunt.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Ryder, I can't listen to his question without laughing :lol: HMHM, it's all your fault.

You’d be laughing anyway. HMHM (and Cock-eyed Mala, golf legend) just reinforce that 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Ryder, I can't listen to his question without laughing :lol: HMHM, it's all your fault.

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

You’d be laughing anyway. HMHM (and Cock-eyes Mala, golf legend) just reinforce that 

I was laughing the other day when I could vaguely hear Ryder ask him something and Howe started laughing at him as he spluttered something. :lol:

• Haha 4

How’s everyone feeling about tomorrow? Shaking the salami or pissing your pants?

I’m ice cold, naturally. 

We all rightly ridiculed Fish for posting his ridiculous 5-3-2 formation with Miggy in midfield. 

Howe said in today’s presser that it isn’t time to change anything.

But the more I think about who is available, the more I think Howe might stick with the 4-3-2-1 he’s switched to during the Leeds game with Isak behind Wilson and Willock wide on the left. Thoughts?

——————Pope

Trippier—Schar—Botman—Burn

————-Bruno—-Joe

Murphy———Isak———Willock

——————-Wilson

I’d rather we went out in our usual 4-3-3 but this might be the best use of the players available. 

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

You know what? Start of week chilled, positive etc. 

Tonight. Nervous. 

I land in toon around 4, meeting some mates for an early Chinese and got the day off work Friday so el vino will flow. Should be a few pints deep by kick off. I’m just going to try and enjoy it and make a racket, win, lose or draw.

Howe said today that pressure is a privilege. Even if we lose, fuck it. Did anyone predict top 4 at the start of the season? 

• Like 6

It’s been the best season since about 2002 and dropping out of the top 4 won’t change that, so who cares really? It’s been mint craic. 

• Like 4

I'm nervous, loads at stake and obviously they're a quality outfit but as I mentioned the other day, it's also a tough week for Brighton having to play arsenal away then come up here when we have so much to play for plus under the lights. I hope we enough to get past these then enough in the tank to put Leicester to bed making Chelsea irrelevant, however, football's a funny thing. I've a sneaky feeling one of the English old firm arseholes are going to slip up on Saturday, Liverpool home to villa, the mancs at Bournemouth. Brighton might not actually be the key game as much as it seems that way right now. Two home games on a night time before Chelsea, win the first and it's looking a lot more close for us, particularly if my hunch that one of the NW arseholes drop points on Saturday. I'm at work so will miss this so just hoping we win as we're prone to doing when I've been at graft. :good:

• Like 4

No doubt a great season whatever happens now but its still going to be a nerve wracking 90 minutes tomorrow. Its natural to be concerend about what you may now lose rather than what you thought you might have a year ago.

So....

peeing ralph wiggum GIF 

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

No doubt a great season whatever happens now but its still going to be a nerve wracking 90 minutes tomorrow. Its natural to be concerend about what you may now lose rather than what you thought you might have a year ago.

So....

peeing ralph wiggum GIF 

Seconded :sad:

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm nervous, loads at stake and obviously they're a quality outfit but as I mentioned the other day, it's also a tough week for Brighton having to play arsenal away then come up here when we have so much to play for plus under the lights. I hope we enough to get past these then enough in the tank to put Leicester to bed making Chelsea irrelevant, however, football's a funny thing. I've a sneaky feeling one of the English old firm arseholes are going to slip up on Saturday, Liverpool home to villa, the mancs at Bournemouth. Brighton might not actually be the key game as much as it seems that way right now. Two home games on a night time before Chelsea, win the first and it's looking a lot more close for us, particularly if my hunch that one of the NW arseholes drop points on Saturday. I'm at work so will miss this so just hoping we win as we're prone to doing when I've been at graft. :good:

It’s in the bag! You missing the game because of work should counteract any positive prediction from CT

• Haha 3