Sandro Tonali

wykikitoon

What's the craic wth Zaniolo then, has he been found to have not been involved at all?

Also Tonali being banned is going to make my first season as toon manager shite on football manager 24 when it comes out.

16 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

What's the craic wth Zaniolo then, has he been found to have not been involved at all?

Also Tonali being banned is going to make my first season as toon manager shite on football manager 24 when it comes out.

Beta is out now if you pre order. Just finished my first season

12 minutes ago, strawb said:

Beta is out now if you pre order. Just finished my first season

Waiting for it to drop on game pass, I get it as part of my sub on 6th November.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

Literally the definition of a grass ;)

Not necessarily. A grass just cries to the coppers (traditionally), there doesn't need to be an ulterior motive for doing so, nor does it necessarily have to be against their friend(s).

It's literally the definition of "snake in the grass", not just being a grass.

13 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Not necessarily. A grass just cries to the coppers (traditionally), there doesn't need to be an ulterior motive for doing so, nor does it necessarily have to be against their friend(s).

It's literally the definition of "snake in the grass", not just being a grass.

Used to work with someone who's nickname was 'Don Estelle' as he not only looked like him but was also a 'whispering grass'. 

• Haha 1

Seeing that it seems that Tonali's situation has been much more serious than that of the other boy, 10 months seems like a good sentence for us. We can be happy because when the news broke in Italy, it was said that according to the regulations, betting on the same team you play for can cause you a 3-year suspension.

In the end, for us it means facing everything that remains of this season without him, but now being able to start counting on him in the next one.

Really, if we do things right, we have Longstaff for that position who already did very well last year and we have Anderson who has taken a step forward this season.

If we can get a player on loan in the January window (Phillips, Neves or whoever) we can really save this setback well.

Now we have to see how it affects the player, if he manages to get his career back on track and how missing the European Championship 2024 with Italy this summer also affects him.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Good that he is allowed to train and be around the team.

Can see him having a side job of passing the mic round at the press conferences. What other odd jobs need doing round the club?

He could pass the team sheets around to the people in the press box before becoming chief executive of the club if he wants to help out. 

(That's how it works isn't it, Charnaz?)

IMG_20190420_075605.jpg.de2110a8863961b822b5d8102e935c19.jpg

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Good that he is allowed to train and be around the team.

Can see him having a side job of passing the mic round at the press conferences. What other odd jobs need doing round the club?

Fairly obviuous imho.

image.png.523395cf9348e18688e79794442ac2fd.png

• Haha 10

5 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Howe and all associated with the footballing aspects of the club will be outwardly positive and supportive about Tonali's situation but you can bet your arse that behind closed doors the club will investigate every possible avenue through which we can lessen the blow of the shafting we copped at the hands of AC Milan. Not that the above tweet will have any basis in real news of course, just speculation.

• Like 4