Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Seven thousand Wrexham fans at the match, (BBC Wales have mentioned it one or two times), anyway, there mightn't be many rovers fans but at least the ones there won't go back to supporting Liverpool or Man United after the match unlike some of the seven thousand travelling fans might I suspect. 4-1. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Seven thousand Wrexham fans at the match, (BBC Wales have mentioned it one or two times), anyway, there mightn't be many rovers fans but at least the ones there won't go back to supporting Liverpool or Man United after the match unlike some of the seven thousand travelling fans might I suspect. 4-1. 

I suppose the blatant all Welsh bbc turnout is irrelevant to 90% of Blackburn fans because they’re almost all in the ground 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

That's £5 to get there and £60 to leave again.

:lol: am pushing to stay in Manchester tbh… tbf we have had an utterly blinding midweek in Burnley… it must be ages ago now, I remember I couldn’t persuade @Andrew to come for a pint with us and then he emigrated…not sure if those two things are related? 🤔😑

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: am pushing to stay in Manchester tbh… tbf we have had an utterly blinding midweek in Burnley… it must be ages ago now, I remember I couldn’t persuade @Andrew to come for a pint with us and then he emigrated…not sure if those two things are related? 🤔😑

I have no recollection of this :lol:

But people have stopped asking now so 👍

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Glad it’s Blackburn like. Not sure I could be doing with the Hollywood bollocks down there. Especially as we’d probably fuck it up and get beat

Wor Amanda's gutted like :cuppa:

14 hours ago, sammynb said:

Also how much does JDT look like Flash the sloth?

1*nHEBapVD7jXNCTNjN4hGIQ.png1702422089165_4e11659f-7477-43f7-8346-69

Had about as much pace as him too. Was hung out to dry playing up top here though in fairness 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 5

Everton in the drop zone is a nice little bonus from today. They've got a tought set of fixtures coming up too and Luton are actually showing some fight. Possible points deduction as well?

Dare I say it? :naughty:

31 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Everton in the drop zone is a nice little bonus from today. They've got a tought set of fixtures coming up too and Luton are actually showing some fight. Possible points deduction as well?

Declaring it early has definitely never done any damage in the past.

Stevie Wonder GIF by John Legend

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, aimaad22 said:

The Office No GIF

• Haha 1

Great, this. Absolutely delighted to watch the PL's resident hipster cunts try and be clever from the kick off and concede within 20 seconds. :lol:

• Haha 3