Ayatollah Hermione

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I mean, I was reading it one-handed so…

The other dragging a body bag?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Ouch :lol:

XP4hR0.jpg

I would laugh my tits off if they did it. 

Mrs. F’s sis was married to a lad who was a Blades supporter. 

Nice enough lad, bit dull, but harmless. 

When they divorced he turned in to an Uber cunt* of the highest order, even to his own kids, so I’d be texting a :lol: to the wanker. 

* he wanted his kids to get a train to Sheffield on Christmas Eve, then his plan was to put them on a train back home on Boxing Day- didn’t want to drive as he had “things to do” with his new Mrs. 

Hats off to the kids , who told him to do one. :lol:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Final word on Liverpool’s controversial winner at Forest :cuppa:

Tierney has been demoted apparently this weekend. 

What a fucking prick. He's aware of the difference in resources isn't he, the absolute prick.

Sorry your "MNF" has been spoiled, you lass-hockling-on twat.

• Like 8

This is why it would be fun for the mackems to get promoted. Sheffield United currently on -50 GD. A reminder last year they finished 22 points ahead of the mackems. :lol:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I still think if Leeds got promoted they would go straight back down 

Well, if they came up with the Barcelona of Wearside they most definitely would. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I still think if Leeds got promoted they would go straight back down 

Bielsa at Leeds is one of the greatest managerial  anomalies of all time. If they get promoted again they should get him back in and write it off as a glitch in the matrix.

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

What a fucking prick. He's aware of the difference in resources isn't he, the absolute prick.

Sorry your "MNF" has been spoiled, you lass-hockling-on twat.

Sheffield have greater resources than Luton and Luton have taken a lot of 'big teams' to the wire. Yes there are vast gaps between Arsenal and Sheffield in terms of talent that can take the field, but Sheffield should still be able to make a game of it. That was limp, disorganised and toothless. 

Yes, Carragher might be going over the top with his criticism, but honestly last night's game was just as much about how bad Sheffield were as it was the chasm in resources.

Mate said last night "Derby might have got the lowest points tally in the Premier League, but are this Sheffield the worst team there's ever been in the top flight"? 

Edited by The Fish

20 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Mate said last night "Derby might have got the lowest points tally in the Premier League, but are this Sheffield the worst team there's ever been in the top flight"? 

Well we put 8 past them at theirs, whereas Derby's only win that season came against us. So using that as the yardstick, yes, absolutely.  

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Well we put 8 past them at theirs, whereas Derby's only win that season came against us. So using that as the yardstick, yes, absolutely.  

Bruce went to Bramall Lane to face a side without a win in the Premier League after 20 games, he played 5 at the back, with Hendrick, Hayden and Longstaff in midfield.  

Allardyce went to Pride Park to face the team with the lowest pts total in the PL era, he played 4 at the back, with Geremi, Butt and Smith in midfield.

Howe went to Bramall Lane to face on of the presumptive favourites for relegation, he played 3 at the back (essentially), with Anderson, Bruno and Longstaff in midfield.

There are levels to this game.

• Like 1

Them and Burnley totally out of their depth. The thing is of the promoted sides next year, I can’t see any of them bouncing back down either…. The chasm between top flight and championship is getting bigger. 

10 hours ago, tinofbeans said:

Them and Burnley totally out of their depth. The thing is of the promoted sides next year, I can’t see any of them bouncing back down either…. The chasm between top flight and championship is getting bigger. 

The thing is with Burnley is that Kompany has them playing football and it’s fucking ruining them that their finishing is so shit. At the weekend they had 75% possession and literally double the chances but lost 2-0.

The argument could be made that at least they are trying. Sheffield Utd look like they accepted relegation in September.

• Like 3

Tbh they’ve been up and down all season, annihilated us, beaten 4-0 at Luton….they hit the post here and at two nil they were still definitely in this game….. 

14 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Tbh they’ve been up and down all season, annihilated us, beaten 4-0 at Luton….they hit the post here and at two nil they were still definitely in this game….. 

BUt the media still wank all over em