Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

No idea how Jackson stayed on the pitch. Absolute horror tackle in the first half. The Arsenal lad is a very lucky boy. Could have easily broken his leg.

2 hours ago, toonotl said:

No idea how Jackson stayed on the pitch. Absolute horror tackle in the first half. The Arsenal lad is a very lucky boy. Could have easily broken his leg.

The ref thought that keeping Jackson on was suitable punishment fir Chelsea so decided against the red

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, ewerk said:

Does Chelsea’s goal difference plenty of harm too.

If Man Utd finish 7th but win the FA Cup, does the second Europa League spot go to them rather than to whoever finishes 6th in the league? 

Any kind of Europe would be an excellent return on this season and with the games we have left, we've got a good shot at it. 

Plus, even though I don't get to go to games much (if at all) playing some random Latvian team is tonnes of fun. 

We'd be trouncing all-comers in the Conference League. I expect Man United to get humbled by their neighbours in the FA Cup Final though. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We'd be trouncing all-comers in the Conference League. I expect Man United to get humbled by their neighbours in the FA Cup Final though. 

I hope so. It will be a bit of a shitter for us to get into the top 6 and end up in the farmers league every Thursday 

EC is a winnable tournament for whatever english team ends up in it, I wouldn't turn my nose up at it

• Like 2

A trophy is a trophy IMO. We'd piss the early parts of the conference league could comfortably rotate the squad to make sure we're not running our top players into the ground again. Plus, it will be hilarious to see the mackems call it tin pot if we win it even though they'd mott their sisters (rather than going in dry, like normal) just to have the opportunity to take part in the competition.

A few weeks ago you'd have put your house on Liverpool beating Everton.

• Like 1