Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'll not show you the expected points table for the Bundesliga for this season because you all find it so upsetting, but suffice to say THEY'VE ABSOLUTELY STOLEN THE CUNT. :lol:

Post it 

Do It Watchmen GIF by Legendary Entertainment

5 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Post it 

Do It Watchmen GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Screenshot_20240510-072344.png.45e1df038434a96eaf563fb2d3feae1e.png

Note: POSTED ON REQUEST. 

Just the 13 points ahead of expectation. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Help! The Fred and Rose West of Toontastic are upon me! 

image.png.024c49b8f95fa2f7bd5e4418f5962358.png

• Haha 9

17 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Great run from them. Still a way off the great Milan side for league games u beaten though

IMG_1092.thumb.jpeg.229b1566f53c39424ed7a4214256d9e1.jpeg

But this list is only concern to league matches.

If you count every match in a row, Bayer Leverkursen is 49 matches unbeaten. Is a historic world record, because Milan, Bayern, Juventus, Arsenal, etc (the first in this list) were defeated in European or Cups matches. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

The Jim Bowen of Toontastic.net :cuppa:

IMG_4465.jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol: makes you think 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Diego21 said:

If you count every match in a row, Bayer Leverkursen is 49 matches unbeaten. Is a historic world record, because Milan, Bayern, Juventus, Arsenal, etc (the first in this list) were defeated in European or Cups matches. 

I don’t really care about Leverkusen as they normally are a club totally lacking any identity on and off the field. Actually their only identity was to be an epic failure. Leverlosen.

Their style- on and off the pitch - has been something totally different this year. I have rarely seen a club getting transformed in this way. Alonso has done a remarkable job. The best thing he did imho is to stick to it. He probably could easily have doubled his wages and I don’t think he will reproduce this year’s achievements. But the results as well as performances are something for eternity.

5 hours ago, Diego21 said:

That's what I said :lol: 

3 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I don’t really care about Leverkusen as they normally are a club totally lacking any identity on and off the field. Actually their only identity was to be an epic failure. Leverlosen.

Their style- on and off the pitch - has been something totally different this year. I have rarely seen a club getting transformed in this way. Alonso has done a remarkable job. The best thing he did imho is to stick to it. He probably could easily have doubled his wages and I don’t think he will reproduce this year’s achievements. But the results as well as performances are something for eternity.

Aye but the expected points table tells THE REAL TRUTH. 

Put the Man City match on in the hope of some drama, but it looks like we'll be treated to their relentless march to another title. 

I'd rather they won than Arsenal or Liverpool, and I'm sure it's great if you're a Man City fan to be this dominant, but it's boring as fuck to have someone this much better than everyone else. 

• Like 2

I find Guardiolas teams to be so boring to watch. Even when he was at Barca. It’s all possession and trying to unpick a lock a for 90 minutes.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Put it on to see if Tosin was playing but not even on the bench

He has been omitted from the team because he is leaving the club.

13 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I find Guardiolas teams to be so boring to watch. Even when he was at Barca. It’s all possession and trying to unpick a lock a for 90 minutes.  

you’d love it if he was our manager

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Put the Man City match on in the hope of some drama, but it looks like we'll be treated to their relentless march to another title. 

I'd rather they won than Arsenal or Liverpool, and I'm sure it's great if you're a Man City fan to be this dominant, but it's boring as fuck to have someone this much better than everyone else. 

Imagine how annoying a fanbase and manager have to be that people would prefer a single club to dominate. 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Funny how, when they come up here, we tend to bring them into actual games of football. Well, under Howe anyway

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

you’d love it if he was our manager

100%. He is the best manager that’s ever lived . As a neutral though, it’s boring as a fuck.

• Like 2