Sir Eddie's Champion's League Prospects vs Senor Nee Baals Conference League Spunkbuckets

Gemmill

I think we’ll draw. They have made some smart signings and are 3rd in the league if the season started when emery took over. I hope the St James’s atmosphere overwhelms them. Diaby is a live wire and will give Burn a difficult game 

If I had have started this thread then we could all be confident but now Gemma has stolen it, its a massive potential banana skin this one lads.

They look impressive since Emery took over but look susceptible to balls over the top as they compress high up. Should be a cracker of a first game. 2-2.

Eddie has to be playing mind games on Schars injury. The lad will be striding out there in the first 11 at teatime on Saturday. Kill them dead, 3-1. Barnes, Gordon, Wilson. 

Edited by Chaser
  • Thanks 1

Is that bed wetting I see already? 

We will overrun them, the gulf in class will be clear and ridiculous thoughts of Villa's rise will be put to bed. 3-1. Isak, Barnes and Joe. 

• Like 1

Nothing but a stuffing for us imo.

I understand this inclusive let everyone have a game malarky but didn’t preseason used to be used for giving your first team game time together.

No idea what the team will be.

And I’m probably going to have to watch it in Birmingham :( 

Edited by Christmas Tree
  • Jaysus... 2

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I mean, 5 wins and 2 draws in pre does suggest "nothing but a stuffing"...

Here man, CT’a predictions of resounding losses helped spark our late season run of form. Nothing but a stuffing could be this season’s lucky charm and ought to be encouraged 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

I understand this inclusive let everyone have a game malarky but didn’t preseason used to be used for giving your first team game time together.

Animated GIF

• Haha 2

I am concerned by how we've started against Villa last two times we've played them, in the league and in preseason. I reckon they're in a similar bracket to us in regards to disrupting the "top 6" (along with brighton) based on how they've played and shaped their squad since Emery came in. 

No doubt this is a winnable one for us, but they're certainly capable of getting something, we were all over the place at Villa Park.

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

TENA Unisex Incontinence Pants Super Medium Size | Ocado

• Haha 3