We Are United

Christmas Tree

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Please tell me CT features on this somewhere. He has limitless potential. 

No coneheads so far, I'm afraid.

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

I found the Staveley/Ghodoussi sex scenes a bit gratuitous tbh.

3 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Especially when Reuben and Tindall joined in. Amanda was air-tight.

You have my attention - Amazon Prime is it? 
:lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Wrexhams was 18 episode to be fair.  Didn't they only start filming ours in January ?

Im assuming ep 2 will be on the cup final then 3 and 4 will be the run-in.

That’s mainly because people needed a hook, and then,  explanation of who these clubs were. 

Everyone knows who we are, and what our crack is. 

20200709_121601__01.jpg

“ Operation Mega Fewm initiated”

• Haha 3

Just watched it. Should’ve had Jimmy Nail instead of Shearer . Staveley is a a drama queen . Her husband seems canny enough but is plainly the biggest cuck in Western Europe. Reuben is Tim Nice but Dim with a kippah. The chairman is predictably a fuckin psycho. Great stuff :thumbup:

• Haha 6

Well if its to be believed, Stavely got 15 million quid off the Gordon deal, £60 down to £45 million, £15 million saving. All done calmly. Contrast with Stewart Donald (or is Donald Stewart, honestly can never remember), who managed to get Will Grigg down to £3 million from * checks notes * erm, £250,000. :)

Sorry, the mackems have beaten us on this one. I didn't laugh once watching this. 😁

• Haha 5

I think Staveley seems like a dead canny lass. I might be completely wrong, and being hoodwinked by a psycho but she seems dead warm and caring with everyone which is not how I expected her to be.

She's a good egg. Needs to stop calling the Chairman "his excellency" while he's not there though. :lol:

His EXCELLENCY ffs. How fucking DARE you demand people call you that? If I'm not getting that treatment on here, then NO ONE deserves it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Renton said:

Well if its to be believed, Stavely got 15 million quid off the Gordon deal, £60 down to £45 million, £15 million saving. All done calmly. Contrast with Stewart Donald (or is Donald Stewart, honestly can never remember), who managed to get Will Grigg down to £3 million from * checks notes * erm, £250,000. :)

Sorry, the mackems have beaten us on this one. I didn't laugh once watching this. 😁

I have to admit, I was at a loose end the other night and watched most of S2 of STID for the lols.

The Will Grigg negotiations were laugh out loud funny, followed by footage of multiple misses by said Grigg ("Grigg's not on fire"), losing to Portsmouth in the Checkatrade trophy, the mackems talking about the Checkatrade trophy like it was actually a real trophy, and then losing to Charlton Athletic in the play off final. All accompanied by Donald looking like he was having a heart attack and Methven being a stereotypical posh southern tory cunt whilst trying to pretend he wasn't.

Honestly it was the funniest thing I'd seen in ages, just one disaster after another with deadpan commentary by one ugly person after another.

Edited by Kitman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Kitman said:

I have to admit, I was at a loose end the other night and watched most of S2 of STID for the lols.

The Will Grigg negotiations were laugh out loud funny, followed by footage of multiple misses by said Grigg ("Grigg's not on fire"), losing to Portsmouth in the Checkatrade trophy, the mackems talking about the Checkatrade trophy like it was actually a real trophy, and then losing to Charlton Athletic in the play off final. All accompanied by Donald looking like he was having a heart attack and Methven being a stereotypical posh southern tory cunt whilst trying to pretend he wasn't.

Honestly it was the funniest thing I'd seen in ages, just one disaster after another with deadpan commentary by one ugly person after another.

Barry Norman, eat your heart out. :lol:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I think Staveley seems like a dead canny lass. I might be completely wrong, and being hoodwinked by a psycho but she seems dead warm and caring with everyone which is not how I expected her to be.

She's a good egg. Needs to stop calling the Chairman "his excellency" while he's not there though. :lol:

His EXCELLENCY ffs. How fucking DARE you demand people call you that? If I'm not getting that treatment on here, then NO ONE deserves it.

I did wince when she said "all anyone wants to talk about is human rights issues..."

The bastards!

• Like 1

I think (choose to believe) that when she was using "his excellency" on the phone it was to emphasise to Everton that there could be no negotiation as the boss had spoken so out of her control. The honorific reinforced the idea that was the final offer and no room for compromise.

Made me cringe though

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I thought the whole thing was bland as fuck and fairly dull. :lol: Probably to be expected, though.

Aye, plus the best documentaries are the failures (eg both Sunderland) but Man City's is a borefest.

Plus, Amanda will have final say on the cut

26 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Aye, plus the best documentaries are the failures (eg both Sunderland) but Man City's is a borefest.

Plus, Amanda will have final say on the cut

:good:

See also Graham Taylor, do I not like that and England failing to qualify for the WC. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

:good:

See also Graham Taylor, do I not like that and England failing to qualify for the WC. 

the greatest of all time :lol:

it was our go to watch after the pub or rave in our student house. 

”Carlton! Carlton!”

”I’m a metre”

”Can we not knock it?” 

Phil Neal, the ultimate yes man assistant coach, parroting Taylor’s every word.

The deft editing - Taylor confidently declaring Poland are scared of Gazza cutting to him screaming “fucking Paul” from the touchline.

Or a coaching session with him saying “what we don’t want is to be caught quick break” segueing seamlessly to us getting done on the counter.  

The whole thing is genius :lol: 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

”Carlton! Carlton!”

”I’m a metre”

”Can we not knock it?” 

The deft editing - Taylor confidently declaring Poland are scared of Gazza cutting to him screaming “fucking Paul” from the touchline.

Or a coaching session with him saying “what we don’t want is to be caught clean break” segueing seamlessly to us getting done on the counter.  

Haven't seen it and that sounds canny, but does it really beat STID? A documentary supposed to chronicle the promotion of Sunderland to the Premiership but instead reported their relegation in last place to the third tier? I doubt it. 

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

Haven't seen it and that sounds canny, but does it really beat STID? A documentary supposed to chronicle the promotion of Sunderland to the Premiership but instead reported their relegation in last place to the third tier? I doubt it. 

The England one was funnier from a non NUFC perspective, just. 

26 minutes ago, Renton said:

nothing touches “An Impossible job”. I’m surprised you haven’t seen it 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

”Carlton! Carlton!”

”I’m a metre”

”Can we not knock it?” 

Or a coaching session with him saying “what we don’t want is to be caught quick break” segueing seamlessly to us getting done on the counter.  

It was unintentional comedy gold. Iirc Lawrie Mcmenemy lurked in the background throughout in a full length dirty mac being fuck all use to anybody :lol: I think they had a character in the Dave Basset movie who was a carbon copy of Mcmenemy including the raincoat  (except he was also a used car salesman) :lol: 

Edited by Kitman
  • Haha 2