Champions League

Kid Dynamite

Brillian draw :lol:

We honestly have a decent chance of finishing 2nd I think, not a lot on paper between us Dortmund and Milan except many of their players have recent CL experience.

These are the sort of games this squad needs to play together. Big game high pressure the whole world is watching sort of experience. Cant wait :nufc:  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Brillian draw :lol:

We honestly have a decent chance of finishing 2nd I think, not a lot on paper between us Dortmund and Milan except many of their players have recent CL experience.

These are the sort of games this squad needs to play together. Big game high pressure the whole world is watching sort of experience. Cant wait :nufc:  

We were never gonna win the CL. I'd rather get 6 massive games to enjoy than play a load of shite and go out in the next round. Don't give a fuck if that makes us small time tbh

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Milan would be class. Just because they’d bring a squad of total lunatics

Still have nightmares of the 4 1 defeat under Robson, although was that inter? All great games.

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Still have nightmares of the 4 1 defeat under Robson, although was that inter? All great games.

Inter when Bellamy got sent off 

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That was Inter. Last time (and only?) we played AC was Steve Harper’s testimonial :lol: 

I was at that too. Milan took it ridiculously seriously :lol: 

Well, this is a very complicated group. But everything is possible. We are not worse than Milan and Borussia Dortmund, so we can easily go through to the playoffs.

But there are many conditions, because this is played in 3-4 months and the dynamics of the teams change a lot.

It's all about getting good wins at home against Milan and Dortmund, trying to beat one of them also away from home and taking advantage of the fact that this PSG team is possibly the worst in many years.

But, above all, enjoy the return.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Bring it on. No one will expect us to qualify. But no one expected us to finish top 4. We’re a dangerous underdog. I fancy us to finish at least third. 

As an ardent member of Team Sausage, I say bring it the fuck on, in French, German and Italian sausage varieties.  

sausage.gif

oktoberfest-pretzel-sausage.gif

panino-mortadela.gif

5-0. 

Every game. 
IMG_1334.gif.3448f4febfc3052a712503150bbf9cd1.gif

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Bring it on. No one will expect us to qualify. But no one expected us to finish top 4. We’re a dangerous underdog. I fancy us to finish at least third. 

At least, here in Spain, all the media have considered that it was clear that Newcastle was the team that was going to determine the draws and that the group that fell would be the most difficult group because it is a Pot 2 team, but in 4.

On top of that, there has been 'bad luck' that he has played something similar with the best team in Pot 3.

At least internationally, I think no one underestimates us and everyone wanted to avoid us.

• Like 4

It was always going to be tough but it could've been a lot worse. Personally I think it's a great reintroduction into the competition. Anyway, here's the fixtures for our CL nights, really enjoy........

IMG_20230831_202827.thumb.jpg.3e3554e1cb42e981b2127b12c7f2c067.jpg

IMG_20230831_203008.thumb.jpg.d08cad5f6cf9837f379d0addb5940e92.jpg

IMG_20230831_202945.thumb.jpg.b274a8311209e8067ec789f9f5f71b00.jpg

7/8 Nov N/A

IMG_20230831_202923.thumb.jpg.fbdc21f87ecea3d73f0b6b211db187d0.jpg

IMG_20230831_202853.thumb.jpg.81941c0f7af248704f8d98a58ace78d2.jpg

:good:

• Haha 11