Eddie and Mad Dog's Snail-Like Slow As Fuck Starters v Ça plane pour Mappe, Ça plane pour Ekitike, Ça plane pour moi, moi, moi, moi, (Hou-hou-oou-oou!) ça plane pour PSG

sammynb

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

phew. so relieved you were bluffing 

It was a huge bluff. I'm too superstitious to mess with this. I refused to change my y-fronts until we conceded a goal. Thats 5.5 games with the mrs refusing to go anywhere near me.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Richards is fuckin relentless. I quite often have difficulty with over the top characters but can’t help liking this cunt :D 

Same. I think he's class these days.

19 minutes ago, The Fish said:

:lol: me too, I've got 3 videos cued up and these reports can fucking wait.

Pre-PSG Fish would kick the shit out of Post-PSG Fish for this shit.

• Haha 3

Just now, Rayvin said:

No, he wouldn't because both pre and post PSG know that to cue something up means to prepares something to begin. Queue something up means to put something in a line. 

Both would also demand a paragraph of an apology.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I know, I know, YouTube analysis. But I like this kid. His analysis is good, he's got a soft spot for us, and he's a lifelong QPR fan so he gets it and he's not some dick who thinks the world starts and ends with the "Big 6".

i enjoyed that. i've done a full 180 on football podcast and video "creators". i lap it up these days 

22 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Where's my fucking apology?! I'm sleep deprived, hungover and had a call ( from a CUNT!) interrupt me watching one of the many videos about last night, so you best sort your fucking shit out sunshine!

• Haha 3

You know what that one is a genuine surprise to me. Seems somewhat disputed which of the words is preferred but I have to admit the language authorities apparently come down on your side of it :lol:

I'd guess queue wins out long term, (with cue only standing a chance because people can't spell queue), but that doesn't change the fact that you were quite right and I was mistaken.

I had bought into the idea that you had finally cut loose and revealed the inner, linguistically carefree Fish in the giddy hedonism of the celebrations!

My sincerest apologies Dave ;)

• Haha 2

I have been stuck at home with a nasty cough for a couple of days. Had to watch the match drinking herbal tea yesterday and just allowed myself a wee whiskey afterwards.

Am stuck on the sofa watching HungLikeAChineseMouse‘s links but starting to feel better. Thanks Gemmill, keep them coming!

I will rewatch the match now getting pissed this time just as this belter deserves.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Wait for the second half of the video if you want to hear what some of the nerds from Saved By The Bell thought of the match.

who the fuck are they? :lol:

32 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You know what that one is a genuine surprise to me. Seems somewhat disputed which of the words is preferred but I have to admit the language authorities apparently come down on your side of it :lol:

I'd guess queue wins out long term, (with cue only standing a chance because people can't spell queue), but that doesn't change the fact that you were quite right and I was mistaken.

I had bought into the idea that you had finally cut loose and revealed the inner, linguistically carefree Fish in the giddy hedonism of the celebrations!

My sincerest apologies Dave ;)

That's a good start, now

Animated GIF

• Haha 3

Still buzzing ... hours later.  :nufc:

As someone pointed out to me this morning Mbappe and Dembele were kept quiet by two central defenders Steve Bruce had at his disposal and intimated weren't good enough for the Premier League. 

Hope him, Ashley and Charnley were observing last night and acutely understood what opportunity they consistently overlooked.  

• Like 5