Geordie A Squad's Sexy Slayers of Manchesters Managerial Slapheads v Lego Head’s Cockney Spunk Bubble Over-Celebrators

Holden McGroin

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

A kid from there signed up on here last month. She started a thread in GC and posted a link to some video she had recorded with a friend, then started PMing people. She had to be banned pretty quickly before someone got arrested.

I wondered where CT went for a while

• Haha 3

Interesting to see their point of view. This is one of the games that I feel least confident in as they seem to always outdo us. Throughout my full time as an NUFC fan, I cannot remember many wins against them. I recall the 2-0 recently, the 4-4 draw (I know that is not a win, it felt like it at the time though) and when we beat them 3-1 at Highbury just before Christmas in 2001. They just never seem to be a team we do well against. I'm probably miles off with the way I view it. 

23 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:lol:

Arsenal's U18 match postponed after their bus driver went to Bournemouth instead of Brighton.

We went to Bournemouth with the old magpie travel and apart from heavy traffic from some fire in the new forest our driver also managed to go the wrong way and have to turn around adding yet more time on to the journey. We only got there with ten minutes left to play. An absolutely SHIT trip and we also got beat. 

• Haha 4