The Giant Black And Yellow, Banana Looking, Bratwurst Sucking Mo Fos v Eddies Pumped Up, Patched Up, Paper Thin Geordie A Squad

Holden McGroin

Seems like Howe's going to keep Almiron and Gordon in reserve to pour the pressure on late in the match with their pace. I can't imagine he's resting them as such. It's going to be an interesting match tactically. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Livramento was at RB, Trippier at LB, Hall further forward.

BBC has Hall at LB and Livramento RW, but yeah you could be easily be correct. 

3 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Seems like Howe's going to keep Almiron and Gordon in reserve to pour the pressure on late in the match with their pace. I can't imagine he's resting them as such. It's going to be an interesting match tactically. 

This is how I processed the line up. Gordon must be shattered after all the game time he has had recently but maybe his tired legs against a set of legs that have just played 60+ minutes could work. Looks exciting if it is Tino on the RW. I can only really see Gordon and Almiron coming off the bench.

Gordon is being groomed as a utility striker isn't he? Mught replace Wilson later on. 

Fuck, I have to take my daughter to dancing and will miss some of the first half. But ... It's only 4 miles away and yeah  it's dark, and she is only 9 years, but she could walk it right?  Right? 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Chaser said:

De Bolle and Parkinson on the bench along with 2 keepers shows how short we are. 

PaddockLad will be boring the FUCKING TITS off everyone about how De Bolle is from the same town in Scotland that he pretends to be from.

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

16 injured players currently according to the press conference :(

Thanks FFP, you've really saved us!

Just now, Gemmill said:

Look at all the NERD German kids stood with our players. 9 out of 11 had jam jars on, I reckon.

You got a problem with specky cunts like? Coz I'll take these bin lids off and we can take this outside. Once I figure out which way outside is.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

You got a problem with specky cunts like? Coz I'll take these bin lids off and we can take this outside. Once I figure out which way outside is.

If you're an under 10 specky cunt like these lot, I'll fucking LACE you.

• Haha 3