Postecoglou's Kane-less "Top 4? You're Having A Laugh" Overachievers vs Eddie's Enervated Epic "Same XI As Last Time" Battlers

MrBass

Can't see us getting anything here judging by how tired our 11 looked last night, so logic would dictate that Howe will rest the main players and accept that defeat is highly likely no matter who he picks.

Therefore, I'm going for a full strength line-up and a 2-0 win to the hardest in England.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Can't see us getting anything here judging by how tired our 11 looked last night, so logic would dictate that Howe will rest the main players and accept that defeat is highly likely no matter who he picks.

Therefore, I'm going for a full strength line-up and a 2-0 win to the hardest in England.

we might adopt the PSG siege mentality. we're difficult to break down when we sit deep and defend in our shape 

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

we might adopt the PSG siege mentality. we're difficult to break down when we sit deep and defend in our shape 

Aye, Spurs are wacky as fuck at the back and that Dropkeek seems to want to die by the sword.

I'm going 1-0, Trips with a free kick in off the crossbar to make amends for a disappointing second-half performance against Everton.

Edit: Where are my manners. [Insert Sausage GIF]

sausage GIF

Edited by toonotl
  • Haha 3