Merry Christmas!!!!!

Monkeys Fist

46 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This young lady looks very much like my middle niece and I can’t unsee it now, thanks and merry fuckin Christmas ya cunt :cuppa:

Im Horny Zach Galifianakis GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

This young lady looks very much like my middle niece and I can’t unsee it now, thanks and merry fuckin Christmas ya cunt :cuppa:

What's her name, address and telephone number? 

Oh and PL can you remind me of the name of that rohypnol wholesaler you told me about while I'm here? 

• Haha 2

Seriously, Christmas morning is so shite. You (well, wife I mean) spend hundreds of quid and weeks buying the little shits presents, then they open them at 7am in the morning in 5 minutes. Fuck all to do afterwards except watch shit TV while the kids are on their new devices cos you get bot all as an adult. I'm actually looking forward to cooking dinner I'm so bored shitless. 

The Grinch Film GIF by The Good Films

Edited by Renton

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Seriously, Christmas morning is so shite. You (well, wife I mean) spend hundreds of quid and weeks buying the little shits presents, then they open them at 7am in the morning in 5 minutes. Fuck all to do afterwards except watch shit TV while the kids are on their new devices cos you get bot all as an adult. I'm actually looking forward to cooking dinner I'm so bored shitless. 

The Grinch Film GIF by The Good Films

:lol:

Not up as early as that. Yesterday's plans for today changed just now because women. Now got to fit visits to parents and parents in law in, make and have dinner and do it in time for the daughters going to work for a couple of hours before seven. Wife's decided she's going to go in the shower now and her step dad isn't available to visit right now as he's visiting his daughters and won't be back until after dinner time. It's now 'up to you' what we do as I'm the one cooking the dinner and driving. But she also says my new revised time for dinner is 'too early'. Happy Christmas your arse, indeed! :lol:

• Haha 3

Merry stolen pagan festival gents.

My favourite bit has been seeing the tweets of thick lazy fuckers who online ordered for Xmas Eve deliveries and having their turkeys out of stock or substituted.

Best one, guy didn't get his turkey crown or his ham joint, the latter being replaced by two packs of taste the difference breaded ham slices.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Merry stolen pagan festival gents.

My favourite bit has been seeing the tweets of thick lazy fuckers who online ordered for Xmas Eve deliveries and having their turkeys out of stock or substituted.

Best one,guy didn't get his turkey crown of his ham joint, the latter being replaced by two packs of taste the difference breaded ham slices.

Unlucky, @Gemmill

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

My youngest got something called air Pictionary in his stocking.

You basically draw in the air with a wand and the image appears on the TV while your team mates have to guess.

Flipping hilarious couple of hours entertainment :lol: 

Please tell me you have drawn a cock

• Haha 2

Dinner done and cleaned/cleared up. waiting for parents to come around, still can't have a drink as after they've went I've got to drive us to the in-laws who we were supposed to see this morning before dinner. Every fucking year this shit. By the the time everything's done I can't be arsed. Bah! Humbug. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Sad 1