Eddie and Sandros gambling men vs Moyes bubble blowing something or other, I don't know Im no good at this thread name bollocks, anyway we're playing West Ham

Andrew

27 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

HAMMERS CRYING ON SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT THE SECOND PENALTY

IT HAPPENED. DEAL WITH IT!

Their second goal was properly dodgy and i do think both penalties were justified.

• Like 2

flipping heck

was listening on my way back from tesco earlier, wet spam were 3-1 to the good. could hear the ole's from the hammers crowd on the radio and assumed that was that. 

just checked back and wow, probably won't click in to find out more as i can be lazy like that but nice one fella's

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Spent the day walking with my family so missed it. Just catching up with what sounds like a mad game. Would have been amazing to be in that atmosphere for the comeback. My West Ham mate was there and said they had no answer when the crowd got whiff of a come back in the second half.

Sounds like we continue to play far too open. Makes it entertaining when you win but we will lose a few more playing this way this season. Lots of mitigation again, the injury merry-go-round shows no sign of abating. We’ve got almost our entire first team out injured. 

Some proper bedwetter replies when we went 3-1 down on here mind. Embarrassing craic. I won’t embarrass anyone further by naming names as you know who you are 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Can’t wait for the Everton match on Tuesday now. Should be a good one under the lights. The crowd should be bang up for it after that and hopefully we carry some momentum to the end of the season and push for the Europa league spot. 

• Like 2

Just got back from the match. First game of the season and first game ever for my lad.  We did Shearers Hospitality for his Birthday. David Kelly did a chat during the grub. He hates West Ham.

what a game! We were completely flat (as was the atmosphere) until we got it back to 2-3.

Hall was class (even when they put Kudus up against him). Anderson and Barnes also class when they came on. I’d seriously start them next game. 

Murphy was also superb at right back. 

We play like an a Ossie Ardiles team.  The midfield leave the slow defence wide open. We need someone to get their foot on the ball in the midfield along with Bruno.

Shoutout to Moyes as well for deciding to defend the 3-1 lead when they could have ran riot and finished us off. Taking Antonio off and also putting Phillips on were magical decisions. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

keep reading the thread

Idiot Facepalm GIF

I can't. I have a really poor internet connection. I take it that it is a yes. This makes me happy as I would have been disappointed in you haha

• Haha 3

Just watched the highlights. Fuck me our defending was bad today. Let's hope Trippier brings some organisation back. Burn looked half competent when he moved to CB. 

Gordon was shafted for his red too. He knocked the ball back to the keeper who was coming out to take then free kick. The ref forgot he'd already booked Gordon and the West Ham players had to tel him he'd already had a yellow