General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

It went absolutely bat shit here in Sydney today.

I've been working for one of the networks and fucking hell some of the footage of the riots here!!!!!!

There is a shot of the cops trying to hold the line with a bunch of Muslim leaders trying to keep the peace, next thing you see this missile fly through the air and smack a cop in the head, blood pisses out.

Next thing you see is the capsicum spray being hosed at the protesters and the dogs wheeled in.

Fucking crazy.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-gas-sydney-protesters-20120915-25yrb.html

No One Murdered Because Of This Image

635.jpg?1577

WASHINGTON—Following the publication of the image above, in which the most cherished figures from multiple religious faiths were depicted engaging in a lascivious sex act of considerable depravity, no one was murdered, beaten, or had their lives threatened, sources reported Thursday. The image of the Hebrew prophet Moses high-fiving Jesus Christ as both are having their erect penises vigorously masturbated by Ganesha, all while the Hindu deity anally penetrates Buddha with his fist, reportedly went online at 6:45 p.m. EDT, after which not a single bomb threat was made against the organization responsible, nor did the person who created the cartoon go home fearing for his life in any way. Though some members of the Jewish, Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist faiths were reportedly offended by the image, sources confirmed that upon seeing it, they simply shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and continued on with their day.

635.jpg?1577

WASHINGTON—Following the publication of the image above, in which the most cherished figures from multiple religious faiths were depicted engaging in a lascivious sex act of considerable depravity, no one was murdered, beaten, or had their lives threatened, sources reported Thursday. The image of the Hebrew prophet Moses high-fiving Jesus Christ as both are having their erect penises vigorously masturbated by Ganesha, all while the Hindu deity anally penetrates Buddha with his fist, reportedly went online at 6:45 p.m. EDT, after which not a single bomb threat was made against the organization responsible, nor did the person who created the cartoon go home fearing for his life in any way. Though some members of the Jewish, Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist faiths were reportedly offended by the image, sources confirmed that upon seeing it, they simply shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and continued on with their day.

I'd like to hear Wolfy's deep thoughts on the existence or otherwise of purple hermaphrodite double-jointed anthropomorphic elephant deitys before commenting further on this image.

635.jpg?1577

But here's the thing, it's all to do with a film that a director, without the knowledge of his cast, redubbed the audio using a completely different script and changing the whole storyline.

The above cartoon may offend a few people but it sounds like this director has gone for the jugular on the sly.

Btw there is an interview with one of the cast talking about how scared they are for their life because that isn't the script they acted to.

Sorry, but a movie that's offensive is just that. An offensive movie that literally nobody has to watch. There is no excuse for the violence. The director should be ashamed and I suppose could be done for inciting racial hatred (ironically the hatred of non-Muslims), but the Islamic leaders need to put a stop to this shit, because it's ludicrous

Sorry, but a movie that's offensive is just that. An offensive movie that literally nobody has to watch. There is no excuse for the violence. The director should be ashamed and I suppose could be done for inciting racial hatred (ironically the hatred of non-Muslims), but the Islamic leaders need to put a stop to this shit, because it's ludicrous

Dave, I have to say, from where I was sitting today looking at the riot footage here in Sydney, the local Islamic leaders were doing their darnedest to quell the violence and it was a few, faceless, gutless twats, hiding in the crowd inciting the violence, hurling the missiles.

Can anyone explain to me why the German Embassy in Cairo was attacked?

Edited by sammynb

Dave, I have to say, from where I was sitting today looking at the riot footage here in Sydney, the local Islamic leaders were doing their darnedest to quell the violence and it was a few, faceless, gutless twats, hiding in the crowd inciting the violence, hurling the missiles.

I'm talking about the actual leaders, not the locals.

Germans are Western infidels, why shouldn't they attack them? They'll have seen the Deutsch embassy and thought 'I'll have a bit of that' regardless of any German connection. Same way people went nuts in London, despite basmati rice having no connection to the police who killed that lad.

Just got home from a great long weekend in Berlin. What a fantastic city LOVED it and I am already planning a return trip to Jormany.

Fantastic, hit back when I was charged £11 to get home 3.5miles in a taxi. Fucking rip of Britain!

Just got home from a great long weekend in Berlin. What a fantastic city LOVED it and I am already planning a return trip to Jormany.

Fantastic, hit back when I was charged £11 to get home 3.5miles in a taxi. Fucking rip of Britain!

:lol: Wykiki is fucking excellent man.

Should've cycled it. ;)

:lol: Wykiki is fucking excellent man.

Should've cycled it. ;)

The route to the airport to home I can do in about 6 mins full gas, its part of a Strava segment I do. So aye, if it wasnt for the suitcase i would have :lol:

I didnt realise the amount of tabacco addicts there :)

Glad you enjoyed, how much was a pint?

:lol: The old traditional English Question to guage on how expensive a place is :lol:

TBH Idioteque lad, I didnt drink that much, I only had a couple of bottles and then it was €3.20 a bottle for a bottle of Becks Gold or I had a bottle of Berliner at €2.50, canny drop tbh.

I just cant get over how much I enjoyed the place, I have been told its good, but I didnt realise I would have enjoyed it that much.

Camden to Clapham = about 7 miles

Mini Cab = circa £40-£50

Black Cab = Circa £25-£30

mental

Your local mini cab company are having a larf with those prices. Black cabs are usually only cheaper for short hops.

Camden to Clapham = about 7 miles

Mini Cab = circa £40-£50

Black Cab = Circa £25-£30

mental

"Camden to Clapham at this time of night squire? You're aving a laugh ain't ya? Nah, I'm only taking fares out east nah, son, I'm finishing me shift in half an hour...."