General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Unimaginative maybe.

Other way round, surely. Not trying to convince you to take up reading because you're clearly stuck in your ways and there'd be no point but you have to use your imagination when you read a novel. Also, there was some research done which suggested your brain has to work much harder compared to watching a film, for example. Although that's pretty obvious anyway. I get a lot of pleasure out of reading tbh. It's a been life-enriching experience for me. I'd hate to have to live without being able to read books.

Other way round, surely. Not trying to convince you to take up reading because you're clearly stuck in your ways and there'd be no point but you have to use your imagination when you read a novel. Also, there was some research done which suggested your brain has to work much harder compared to watching a film, for example. Although that's pretty obvious anyway. I get a lot of pleasure out of reading tbh. It's a been life-enriching experience for me. I'd hate to have to live without being able to read books.

I think its more the manic side of my personality that just wouldnt allow me the time / solitude to get lost in a book.

Hence why I know I will not do any of the things that I could this morning. If I didnt have the time to do them I would be yearning to do any of them.

Maybe I need tablets. :lol:

I think its more the manic side of my personality that just wouldnt allow me the time / solitude to get lost in a book.

Hence why I know I will not do any of the things that I could this morning. If I didnt have the time to do them I would be yearning to do any of them.

Maybe I need tablets. :lol:

So, nowt to do with imagination then? :lol:

The fanny in Berlin was was mint. It's not often you can use the phrase 'wall to wall blart' and not be mortal in a nightclub. Office type blart with tits, mini skirts and low cut tops. Wank bank is fully loaded.

Its mega aint it :D

Couple of questions. Can you get concussion if you don't actually get knocked unconscious, and can you get a bit of a delayed reaction to it?

Yes.

Yes.

Couple of questions. Can you get concussion if you don't actually get knocked unconscious, and can you get a bit of a delayed reaction to it?

You can. What's happened like?

The hydraulic arms that hold the boot of my car open, well, didn't. I went to rescue a bottle that was just about to fall out of a bag whilst unloading shopping this morning, and the boot stopped being open, with the metal latch/lock bit smacking me in the head. Got a bit of a bump there, but it was just a bit sore for a little while. Felt a headache start about 4 so took some paracetamol before heading out, then about 9 started to get a bit of a sick headache sorta thing. Not really that bad, just a little unpleasant, so was just wondering.

Oh, and I was one card away from a royal flush.

Edited by Bonamental