General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just drove past Jonny2J in town, engaging in what I can only assume was a very smartly dressed walk of shame.

:lol: I wish man. Was just walking to work.

:lol:

Have you picked a winner yet?

Still none the wiser to be honest... based on today's batch, Georgia should do very well but I don't think it's a winner, could be a decent each-way though.

Romania, however, will not be in contention:

yjytjyt.jpg

was she a soprano tooj? and did you push the right buttons to make her hit the high notes?

It'll never work out, he's a Geordie through and through, but she's from a completely different Aria...

This story about the music professor who's been arrested for sexual assault... The way the Guardian are insisting on referring to him as the Double Bass Player definitely makes it sound like some sort of euphemistic sex move.

At one point they even refer to him as Professor of Double Bass. :lol:

I'm very aware that this isn't a laughing matter btw.

This story about the music professor who's been arrested for sexual assault... The way the Guardian are insisting on referring to him as the Double Bass Player definitely makes it sound like some sort of euphemistic sex move.

At one point they even refer to him as Professor of Double Bass. :lol:

I'm very aware that this isn't a laughing matter btw.

Speak for yourself, a big rapey bloke who goes by the name "PROFESSOR OF DOUBLE BASS" is canny funny to me.

Well fuck off back to your superficial, spoilt, indulgent life and don't watch it then!!! :razz:

(It involves a Geordie giving a Yank kid a Newcastle shirt though ;))

Reading between the lines he was dribbling his football on a road and not paying enough attention to the traffic. Obviously it's sad for his family to lose him so young, but so much morbidity and mortality of major trauma (with subsequent expenditure of healthcare resources) is the consequence of people doing stupid things such as this or driving like arseholes.

You wonder what possesses someone to dribble a football for a distance.

What a ridiculous charity though. Of all the things deserving of money, a charity whose sole purpose is to donate footballs to Brazilian kids is silly. Is there really such a chronic shortage of footballs in Brazil that they need to set up a charity to address it?

You wonder what possesses someone to dribble a football for a distance.

What a ridiculous charity though. Of all the things deserving of money, a charity whose sole purpose is to donate footballs to Brazilian kids is silly. Is there really such a chronic shortage of footballs in Brazil that they need to set up a charity to address it?

There are loads of shit charities, most of them to do with animals.