General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

It triggered the Syrian war silly.

Seriously,we're going to have to expect this more and more though. In the UK it's not going to be better beer garden weather, its going to be more storms.

Just seen the bridge to Pooley bridge on ullswater has gone. Fucking hell, how do you access pooley bridge now then? Am sure the relief CT can't get there any more will be outweighed by zero other tourists.

He's a taxi driver, he'll know the scenic route anyway

Awful stuff, one of my favourite places in the world. Had a week booked in a lodge at Patterdale Hall estates next June. It's right next to the lake and apparently has been completely submerged. Very sad when I think what a great time I had there in the summer.

What those poor cunts are experiencing and all you're thinking about is whether they'll have it sorted oot by June.

Fucking hell, the BBC have just played their shortlist of the ten best songs of the year. I've never felt so old in my life.

Unsurprisingly I'm not up with "popular" music but I was lucky enough to hear an Adele song last week - River Lea I think it was called - which was the most vacuous piece of shit I've heard for years. Didnt really make me feel old - just lucky I have a bit of (subjective) taste.

Fucking hell, the BBC have just played their shortlist of the ten best songs of the year. I've never felt so old in my life.

BBC radio 1's top 10, surely?

Doubt 6 Music would have you feeling so old.

I was putting the bin out before work and thought that while I was out there I'd warm the car up. Got in switched all on, got out and watched as the car rolled backwards, through the fence and into the back garden. Fair to say I've had better mornings.

I was putting the bin out before work and thought that while I was out there I'd warm the car up. Got in switched all on, got out and watched as the car rolled backwards, through the fence and into the back garden. Fair to say I've had better mornings.

:lol: you muppet

:lol: Top o the mornin' to ye!

The parking break automatically released when I switched it on with my foot on the break. Normally when I'm getting out I switch it off and remove the key and the parking break automatically engages, this time obviously I left it running and the parking break remained off.

It's easier though just to say that I'm a fucking idiot.

The parking break automatically released when I switched it on with my foot on the break. Normally when I'm getting out I switch it off and remove the key and the parking break automatically engages, this time obviously I left it running and the parking break remained off.

It's easier though just to say that I'm a fucking idiot.

Jesus! Did you have to go back inside and explain what had just happened to anybody?

Jesus! Did you have to go back inside and explain what had just happened to anybody?

Thankfully not, I was more worried about the neighbours seeing it. Because if it were me I know I'd be thinking 'look at that prick, just fucked up his new car. Ha."

:lol:

Didn't that East 17 one somehow involve a baked potato?

He claimed he'd eaten several large baked potatoes with tuna and had to lean out of the car to be sick, then managed to reverse over himself. :lol: