General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

My mate goes out with Lisanne de Witte. He's a sports photographer and knows Bol quite well, he said she's a great laugh.

I tried to get tickets for the indoor champs but couldn't get the ones I wanted.  Love it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

My mate goes out with Lisanne de Witte. He's a sports photographer and knows Bol quite well, he said she's a great laugh.

I tried to get tickets for the indoor champs but couldn't get the ones I wanted.  Love it.

Is she any relation to Howie? 

I've been offered a decent enough paid job at a good, growing company, still shifts but only 8's and maybe the odd half a shift on a Saturday morning every three weeks. It's been three months since I was made redundant and things were looking bleak job wise after I'd exhausted some good early leads because some of the few jobs available belonged in a Dicken's novel just going on the T&Cs. I honestly feel like crying with the relief of it. Easy to get to and no bad traffic time starts. Thank christ for that. 

Aaaaand breathe....

Season 11 Sigh GIF by One Chicago

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I've been offered a decent enough paid job at a good, growing company, still shifts but only 8's and maybe the odd half a shift on a Saturday morning every three weeks. It's been three months since I was made redundant and things were looking bleak job wise after I'd exhausted some good early leads because some of the few jobs available belonged in a Dicken's novel just going on the T&Cs. I honestly feel like crying with the relief of it. Easy to get to and no bad traffic time starts. Thank christ for that. 

Aaaaand breathe....

The Office Congrats GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aaaaand breathe....

Brilliant news, mate. Chuffed for you and hope it’s as good as it sounds 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aaaaand breathe....

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aaaaand breathe....

:nufc:

Pizza Yes GIF

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aaaaand breathe....

A sad loss for the taxi trade 😢

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aaaaand breathe....

giphy.gif

Delighted for you mate, the weight off your shoulders must be immense. Congrats :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely mint news, really pleased for you. I've been wondering how it was going but didn't want to bring it up cos I imagine it's the last thing you want to be talking about.

Anyway, congratulations!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I forgot to add, this can only help NUFC when I'm at work while we've got a game at the same time. Get your passports ready for Europe, lads. :good:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

31 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aaaaand breathe....

About fucken time you work shy shithouse.…

Only joking! 
8d4fcd15-67c0-4f04-af91-6d972a9bf63a_tex

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I forgot to add, this can only help NUFC when I'm at work while we've got a game at the same time. Get your passports ready for Europe, lads. :good:

Also on the plus side, you might see less posts from me until I get my feet properly under the table there. :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aaaaand breathe....

motherwellfc kipre GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

giphy.gif

Delighted for you mate, the weight off your shoulders must be immense. Congrats :) 

Hope you get yourself sorted soon enough, meenz. 🤞

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aaaaand breathe....

Kevin James Cheers GIF by TV Land

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Thank fuck for that, the team needed an extra lift.

@Howmanheyman, congrats Ciaoman but no shirking your correspondence duties!

• Haha 4

Obviously really pleased for you mate, actually cheered me up a bit. One of the problems with losing your employment is that you can't enjoy the break due to the stress of the situation. Maybe you've got a few days to do that now. Hope you have some redundancy to enjoy too. 👍

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aaaaand breathe....

nice one mate! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Obviously really pleased for you mate, actually cheered me up a bit. One of the problems with losing your employment is that you can't enjoy the break due to the stress of the situation. Maybe you've got a few days to do that now. Hope you have some redundancy to enjoy too. 👍

That's true, couldn't have picked a worse time to be kicking my heels with the cold, wet, dark, shit weather, at least if it had've been summer I could've made the most of the free time. :good: