General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Got a stomach bug and feeling shite, me arse is like a hot tap.

Work out a method to view your own arse farting

It was more sneezing than farting.

I hope you weren't using a hanky ?

Vicks Sinex. <_<

vicks_inhaler.jpg

Took a not so tactical chunder last night, all over my hair, the living room floor, my jeans (which for some reason are covered in blood) and the cushions - fell asleep on the kitchen floor despite he protests of the mrs - can't stop throwing up now.

Anyone got any decent hangover cures? already sent the lass out to get me some 'ade' drinks

Grand national day today....anyone remember sometime in the late 80s the old Gallowgate scoreboard displayed the winner of the race as "Liverpool Bear"?....which was fairly phoenetically accurate, but the actual winner was "Little Polveir", which flashed up a few minutes later <_<

Been struggling all week with the pre-cursor symptoms of man flu (generally feeling shitty) but had started feeling better so yesterday went out for a few at dinner time and then post work - not pissed just a decent drink.

It's failed miserably though - been feeling progressively worse as the day has gone on and now off to bed - can't see much of anything being done tomorrow.

Hope its the last one before summer.

Whatever happened to Manc Mag and Alex?

Hope your both ok.

This forum has gone well downhill in the last month. I'm not surprised people are leaving.

Hope your both ok.

This forum has gone well downhill in the last month. I'm not surprised people are leaving.

The rot set in last January, around the 3rd. <_<

Hope your both ok.

The rot set in last January, around the 3rd. <_<

<_<

Took a not so tactical chunder last night, all over my hair, the living room floor, my jeans (which for some reason are covered in blood) and the cushions - fell asleep on the kitchen floor despite he protests of the mrs - can't stop throwing up now.

Anyone got any decent hangover cures? already sent the lass out to get me some 'ade' drinks

ice lollies, like polly pineapple and the like none of the "ice cream" types.

was out from 3pm or so yesterday, got home around 4am not sure how, vaguely remember bumping into a boss type from work who i think said something sarccy which i have a feeling prompted me to tell him he was a twat.

an evil mix of tequila and whiskey and vodka :/

was suffering this morning but icelollies and lucozade sport have sorted me out.

Good Shout on those lollies by the way! cleared it up a right treat!

Twas the mix of Gin, vodka and corona that got me last night i fear!

always know better than to mix your drinks, but still can never stop yourself on the night!

Hope your both ok.

They are both fine, just busy.

Good to hear

Yep. Was starting to get worried for a minute.

Zaza.

Hope your both ok.

They are both fine, just busy.

Alex is too busy to post?

"Its not me, its you"

Oh he's busy alright.