General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Been informed by letter that I didn't get on the MDS management training graduate scheme.

Grr.

That sucks mate. Would it be worth holding off for another year, doing some things to make your CV stand out and apply again in 2012?

Been informed by letter that I didn't get on the MDS management training graduate scheme.

Grr.

That sucks mate. Would it be worth holding off for another year, doing some things to make your CV stand out and apply again in 2012?

Grr.

Cheers Fishy. You described pretty much how I've spent the past year since I graduated, and haven't regretted a moment; it's been a great year. I'm sure something will come up, but right now I'm scratching my head as to what I should be applying for in terms of full time jobs! Would prefer a managerial path rather than getting my NVQs and going down the chef route.

Due to start a late summer job at my dad's company, just to keep my cv updated and to get a bit of money coming in!

Classy! I'd have liked to have seen him. Not at those prices though and I wasn't offered any freebies. 2h15m isn't the worst to be fair.

Good venue alright; saw Radiohead there a few years back.

Someones asked me to do a dream team on the sun.

While Ive heard of people doing them, I never have and was sure I saw a thread about this recently.

Anyone know where its gone or does anyone do them?

Any school boy errors to watch out for?

don't pick a balanced side, pick a team that'll score points. So; goals, assists, clean sheets. Pick players who don't get carded or injured

don't pick a balanced side, pick a team that'll score points. So; goals, assists, clean sheets. Pick players who don't get carded or injured

Too late, its picked!!! :lol:

Went for this (bearing in mind I know nowt about most other teams and havent heard of half the players)

Krul

Baines Kolarov Evra Ferdinand

Cabaye Barton Ben Arfa

Suarez Gervinho Rooney

Too late, its picked!!! :lol:

Went for this (bearing in mind I know nowt about most other teams and havent heard of half the players)

Krul

Baines Kolarov Evra Ferdinand

Cabaye Barton Ben Arfa

Suarez Gervinho Rooney

Evidently. Ferdinand ain't a left back and Evra ain't a centre back.