General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

what use it is having career criminals in our society?

Career criminals, I'm 33 and it's the first time I've been charged for anything in my life. That's like calling Shola a career goalscorer. I'd lay money on the fact there's more skeleton's in your closet than Heaton Cemetary, ye can just tell.

Toonraider, yes that might be the best course of action.

Nah, it's not like. Once you've paid the fine you've accepted the charges and that's the end of it. If you're contesting it, don't pay the fine.

After 2 fucking interviews. Right so what's the candidate want? "35k minimum". Rings back 5 mnutes later "right offer him 32k" so I did, "tell them to fuck off that's an insult", rings the client back "he's turned it down, and he's no longer interested in the position" - this cunt "ffs I tell you what offer him 37, see if he'll take it". Just rang the candidate back and he's told them to fuck off again. Greedy bastard client :icon_lol: if he just offered him 35k (he's worth 40k) straight away he'd have him. I hate this job sometimes.

^ fucking hell she looks like both of them!

Oh well, nevermind.

:lol:

She's changed a lot since she was in utero.

She's got a look in her eye that says

RAPE MEEEE

In her Heart Shaped Box?

Kevin S. Assilleekunt will have his revenge on her asshole? :icon_lol:

Having finally scrapped My Family, the BBC's replacement is going to be a comedy about a gay couple... starring Robert Lindsay. Radical. :icon_lol:

:lol: That's the only laugh we'll get out of it as well.

Having finally scrapped My Family, the BBC's replacement is going to be a comedy about a gay couple... starring Robert Lindsay. Radical. :icon_lol:

:lol: That's the only laugh we'll get out of it as well.

It has potential. They could get Nicolas Cage to play both lovers, he's done similar work in Adaptation. David Lynch to direct.

Spent all afternoon driving a luton van and helping the daughter move into her new pad (not Gemmils).

Shifted beds..... Settees the lot and absolutely knackerd but looking forward to a few sherrys and an indian and catching up on the days news just in time for the special edition of question time. (Hopefully they some really nast right wingers and a few namby pamby lefties on head to head).

Also that geezer from the Sun, just to stir it up a bit.

^ fucking hell she looks like both of them!

Oh well, nevermind.

:icon_lol:

She's changed a lot since she was in utero.

She's got a look in her eye that says

RAPE MEEEE

In her Heart Shaped Box?

Kevin S. Assilleekunt will have his revenge on her asshole? :lol:

You been on the Lithium?