General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Oh Cats can fucking do one, but Dogs... Dogs are brilliant. 

We're going to have the kitchen done, but as soon as that's done we're getting a cockapoo, a cavapoo, a bordoodle or something similar. You know why? Dogs are mint and you're wrong. 

25 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Oh Cats can fucking do one, but Dogs... Dogs are brilliant. 

We're going to have the kitchen done, but as soon as that's done we're getting a cockapoo, a cavapoo, a bordoodle or something similar. You know why? Dogs are mint and you're wrong. 

I'm not keen on dogs, but live and let live (but keep the fuckers on leads in parks). However, it amazes me the hassle and expense you dog owners put up with. Buying the animal, vet fees, insurance, dog pounds if you go on holiday. And the inevitable bereavement when they die. WHo needs that?

And then, you actually pick up its shit. Think about that. You pick up dog shit. Fuck. That. 

Edited by Renton
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

2 cats and a dog here. Far preferable to all of your kids.

Renton thinks you send your dog to the "dog pound" when you go on holiday. :lol:

Dog Pound is your new rapper name. 

No doubt you send them to some pooch pamper palace? Expensive, anyway. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I'm not keen on dogs, but live and let live (but keep the fuckers on leads in parks). However, it amazes me the hassle and expense you dog owners put up with. Buying the animal, vet fees, insurance, dog pounds if you go on holiday. And the inevitable bereavement when they die. WHo needs that?

And then, you actually pick up its shit. Think about that. You pick up dog shit. Fuck. That. 

Yeah, why love something if it's going to die at some point?! 

Don't cat owners have to clean out their pets shit from a little tray that they keep INSIDE THE FUCKING HOUSE??

• Haha 2

Walking a dog is excellent for your mental health.

Much better than having a cat ignore you, shred your sofa, then push your Alexa off the counter to it's doom.

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Much better than having a cat ignore you, shred your sofa, then push your Alexa off the counter to it's doom.

Being me is more excellent for your mental health to tbh. It wouldn't be fair if I got more mentally well 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

:lol: 

We’ve got people coming this afternoon and as she can very excitable I decided to give “Marley” an extra long walk to tire the fucker out.

Little twat decides to roll in fox shit :( 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: 

We’ve got people coming this afternoon and as she can very excitable I decided to give “Marley” an extra long walk to tire the fucker out.

Little twat decides to roll in fox shit :( 

Were you talking to her? If so, I can fully understand.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I love this excuse. You can always just go for a walk yourself you know. Go where you like. Not have to put up with your dog sniffing every other dogs' arse, worried about it being attacked or attacking another dog or cat, getting hassled by people and having to do small talk, and, most of all, not having to pick up its shit, literally. 

As for the point about loving something that's going to die, well that's why you should try where possible to love things that will outlive you. Children and trophy wives*. :thumbup: 

* Too late for me to follow this advice now. 

• Haha 2

Dogs are great, cats are great, pets in general are great. Only the weird don't like them. 

Seriously Renton, get your kids some pets or they WILL grow up to be weird, like you. 

Everybody has dogs these days. Eventually your daughter with the fear of dogs is gonna want to go to sleepovers at a friend's house with a dog. Or a party at a house where a dog lives. The best thing you could do for her is get her a puppy. Do it now. Do it tonight. 

I've had the same dog shit bag for years, a prop solely for the benefit of anybody nearby. The routine of bending over and then tying a knot in the empty bag is now so entrenched that I am more accomplished at performing the role than William Roache is at playing Ken Barlow.

• Haha 1