General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Family guy's on FX.

Sorry Kev, but I'm not 14 years old.

Neither am I babe, neither am I.

But really, TV is shit, i wish i was out but a night in is needed. Haven't had a night sitting in the house in over a week.

How completely shite can Saturday night TV be? I refuse to watch Take Me Out due to it's utter woefulness but there's absolutely nowt on.

Has anyone picked that welsh lass yet?

Yes, she got picked tonight

they made a big deal out of it

I'm watching family guy on FX :(

I think it's a boy thing. Although it's been okay when I've seen it, I wouldn't choose to sit and watch it on a Saturday night.

Family guy's on FX.

Sorry Kev, but I'm not 14 years old.

Neither am I babe, neither am I.

Babe :(

I'm old enough to be your mother.

Yes I know it was a joke, Mrs catmag :angry:

Is the real way to a girls heart through honesty and kindness? because it worked for me last night :(

Yes, I think it probably is, but the real way into her knickers is probably vodka and chips :icon_lol:

How completely shite can Saturday night TV be? I refuse to watch Take Me Out due to it's utter woefulness but there's absolutely nowt on.

Has anyone picked that welsh lass yet?

Yes, she got picked tonight

they made a big deal out of it

Surprised she lasted so long, I thought she seemed nice. I was beginning to think she must stink or something.

Oh and women might say that the way to their heart is honesty and kindness, but that's just romantic bullshit, the way to a woman's heart is time and lack of other options.

Don't fucking kid yourself.

Guest LeazesLad

Soon as I get to york the sun fucks off typical. York station here's aal the miseries faces on them dear me, cheer up 4fs

Weaning......One of the absolute joys of parenthood.

The look of excited anticipation of this new device called a spoon and a gurgling laughing grin as the contents of the mouth dribble everywhere.

Priceless. :lol:

Yes, but how did the kid like it?

Weaning......One of the absolute joys of parenthood.

The look of excited anticipation of this new device called a spoon and a gurgling laughing grin as the contents of the mouth dribble everywhere.

Priceless. :D

Yes, but how did the kid like it?

:lol:

I'm watching family guy on FX :lol:

I think it's a boy thing. Although it's been okay when I've seen it, I wouldn't choose to sit and watch it on a Saturday night.

Wor lass and I both love it. It certainly appeals to a juvenile sense of humour though, which is right up my street tbh.

Just done the census online - 5 minutes - sorted.

So did our lass, bit longer than 5 minutes though with 6 peeps to fill in.

I said to her, in 100 years from now your great, great, great etc grand daughter will be researching this.