General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Hebburn must be missing an angel

One night in Hebburn

Hebburn is a place on earth

What were the other ones that got posted up here...? Still tickles me after all these years :o

Me and me muckas would always alter Otis Redding's 'Dock of the Bay' as it was on the aged juke box, whilst idling in our then local in the summer;

I left my home in Walker

Headed for the Whitley Bay

Cos I've got nothin' to live for

Looks like nothin's gonna go my way

Sitting on the dock of the bay

Watching the tide roll away

I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay

Wasting time

Ah! Simple things to please simple minds, days on the piss with no mortgages, kids etc. :(

:( Quality.

Would love to hear Otis sing those altered lyrics, why should all these American Cities and places get all the song exposure? :(

Guest LeazesLad

Fastforward to 5:30 does anyone else absolutely love the tune? Got it as the ring tone on me phone. Where's them hooses by the way Heaton?

Tired Dave = Responding to the sandwich-shop girl's innocent question about brownies by asking "Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?"

She smiled in a way that said, -That's ok, I know you didn't mean to say that aloud... now lets pretend it didn't happen- then softly said "You enjoy the rest of your day sir" in a way that lead me to believe she felt sorry for me, but wanted me to leave.

:(

"Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit"? FFS, Don't even know where that came from? Certainly didn't say it in a sexually suggestive way.

been drinking since 12, havent bothered with food since lunchtime yesterday

ireland have won and i seen that fast spastic score in a cup final. im going keep drinking

and fish's post just made me laugh out loud in the bar...people are looking

Why the fuck are you reading the forum in a bar? :(:lol: :lol:

Updating iTunes, how the hell does it take so long to install after its downloaded?! Hate it.

slightly related, but I've got all mine on a HDD does my head in having to add the library every time I want to update the ipod

We were trying to think of the best chat-up line to use on an old wife tonight. Was a tie between "I bet you can remember this when this wasfields", "if you weren't diabetic, I wouldn't mind giving you some sugar" and "You'll have not seen an erection like this since they built Grey's Monument"

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Anyone else on Vodafone had their connection buggered today? Apparently there was a break-in somewhere and a lot of equipment got stole. Had 'no service' since I got up this morning and still got nowt!

Anyone else on Vodafone had their connection buggered today? Apparently there was a break-in somewhere and a lot of equipment got stole. Had 'no service' since I got up this morning and still got nowt!

I'm on Voda and no problemo's here.

Guest LeazesLad

Been pitching a sales guy round Birmingham today, I just can't get my head round how boring Brummies are. It's not like one off they're nearly all the same and they all have fuck all to say. "cooont hoolp yow sorroii myyte" fuck off boring cunts. They just sound soooooo fuckin depressed. They can't all be depressed. Cheer up you cunts, fuck sake, yous have just won the league cup. It's not fuckin hard to sound chirpy. I'd rather go to jail than live listening to that fuckin accent every day.

Been pitching a sales guy round Birmingham today, I just can't get my head round how boring Brummies are. It's not like one off they're nearly all the same and they all have fuck all to say. "cooont hoolp yow sorroii myyte" fuck off boring cunts. They just sound soooooo fuckin depressed. They can't all be depressed. Cheer up you cunts, fuck sake, yous have just won the league cup. It's not fuckin hard to sound chirpy. I'd rather go to jail than live listening to that fuckin accent every day.

I know some Brummies and when I have to spend any time in their presence I feel really miserable, its always the same!