General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

58 minutes ago, Renton said:

You can listen to his jokes on the telly at home though. For free. I used to love stand up, but only up and coming comedians at small comedy venues, where there is some kind of interaction. Nothing beats the Edinburgh festival for this. Feel pretty much the same about music, although with music at least you are more involved. 

:lol: 

On 12/11/2022 at 14:23, Renton said:

He's alright, not my cup of tea, fair enough. My main gripe is that you'll actually be watching him from afar on a large telly. Just can't see the point.

Yeah, can't see the point in watching a comedian in an arena. A music act, sure, but a person telling jokes? Nah. Plus the added fanny on with paying a hundred quid for a watered down lager and stale popcorn. 

Fuck that, if you want to see a huge star, go and see them do their Work In Progress gigs. Still funny, often riskier, in a decent sized room and all that. 

28 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He passed through my old stomping ground yesterday, crossed the border at the Carter Bar, which is a climb with 3 hairpins which takes you to about 500m ….it’s fuckin brutal. He’s at Kingston Park, SJP and finishes at the Riverside in Chester le Street today…I think the honours system is largely nonsense but if anyone deserves a knighthood it’s Kevin Sinfield 👍

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

No.23 in an occasional series of “ things you can live your whole life without even realising they exist”

63FAF3A5-6205-4670-98B4-F282249B00E0.jpeg.297aabc37a39bdd9309e75a014bae371.jpeg

Anyone want to guess? :lol:

Some kind of hat box to protect expensive hats?

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think my mam bought one in Florida years back. She doesn’t own any baseball caps :lol: 

My brother bought two for the baseball World Series as the team my cousin supports was is the final and they were £35 each :lol: 

He'll probably go over to watch them with my cousin by still! 

Luckily I can't wair hats as I have an Afro.

• Haha 1