General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Yes please! :banana:

I gave up beer for lent and ended up going out last night having not had a drink for 7 weeks. I now have a 4 pint hangover, that is not fair. :lol:

I haven't drank for 2 weeks tomorrow, heavy weekend this weekend coming - my 21st and Aintree races friday, then wembley on saturday

a good 4 days solid drinking now then

Edited by Idioteque

Had some lush drinks like.

A budvar, An Old Speckled Hen & a Hoegaarden.

And a not so lush one due to the shitness of the bar, a Carling...

Had some lush drinks like.

A budvar, An Old Speckled Hen & a Hoegaarden.

And a not so lush one due to the shitness of the bar, a Carling...

I like that Hoegaarden, pretty strong stuff iirc. Not usually my type either (I usually go for darker)

Does anyone know if there was an advert from a few years ago where the catchphrase was I think, 'wriggle it, you wriggler'? Pretty sure it was an Australian lager, (fosters or xxxx), but nobody remembers it to the point where I'm questioning my own mind. :D

Anyone heard about Susanne Sundfør? Norwegian Artist, quite talented - around my age.

There's coincidence for you - my fella's been playing a decent-sounding album for the last half hour, I ask him what it is and it turns out it's her. :D Canny listen like.