General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just opened my first pay slip of the new tax year - net pay down by £10 (don't ask me how) - Tory Cunts.

yes I agree. I haven't got mine yet, but I'm expecting a bit more due to the new tax codes but haven't bothered working out how much it is yet.

Well, 1.... I didnt realise it was forum etiquette and 2. its like me or you changing our names and thinking no one would notice :lol:

sort of agree with point 2, he must have his reasons whatever they are !!!

Well, 1.... I didnt realise it was forum etiquette and 2. its like me or you changing our names and thinking no one would notice :lol:

sort of agree with point 2, he must have his reasons whatever they are !!!

westminster.jpg

aye, I understand that, and saw it a few weeks ago. But a change of username won't effect his security clearance ? If that's the reason ??? Or maybe these MP's don't want to be seen hobnobbing with those scruffy football supporters ......

It can't be Alex then ....

Edited by LeazesMag

Anyone else spotted Alex's new username :shifty:

Of course I could be mistaken but I have my suspicions ;)

Lets see if anyone else spots him........

Im Watching You! :lol:

I spotted it donkies ago :)

although like the rest I wasn't stupid enough to blab about :rolleyes:

Anne frank would've been fecked at first search if she was living in your attic

Yeah yeah..... all these after the event guys. :lol:

I didnt blab either as it happens..... but I think it is pretty obvious that quite a few regular posters couldnt stay hidden behind a new user name for long.

Placed an order with Amazon today but when I got the dispatch email I found they're sending it with DPD so I phoned to cancel it - quite amusing trying to explain to a Yank why. I told them last time not to send anything with them but they can't do it unfortunately. It was too late to cancel so I asked her to email them to leave it in my garage but told her if they don't do that I won't be having it redelivered or collected so they'll have to return it then.