General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I don't seriously abuse anybody.

You need help, serious help, you utter, utter wanker.#1037983

fucking lying cunt #1049908

I've been laughing at certain people on here for a good few years now chum. Cunt. Fuck off. #1044552

What a pathetic fool you are man. #1002822

and you're an expert on NUFC ? Fuck off you arsehole. #1047023

I could go on but can't be arsed, there are dozens at least.

Leazes you are unquestionably one of the most, if not the most, abusive posters on this forum.

People may wind you up but that is really no excuse and your vitriol is unparalleled once you get going.

I think others would have been banned long ago for less. I'm not calling for your banning, just making that observation.

Most of those are responses, however a certain member of the forum, or two, are deemed OK to post comments such as "here is the madman" when they see me login for no reason whatsoever ? Perhaps he is a mate of one of the admin people, so that makes it OK ? We won't mention the fact that I made a serious effort a few weeks ago to ask what exactly he has called "rubbish" regarding what I have posted about the football club for over 4 years now, and I got no response other than the normal childish comments in other threads ? Is this different, or do you need to have a mate on the admin ? That post still stands, there has been no reply, because what I say is spot on and has been and is the direction the club is going.

Whatever.

People do not "wind me up", if anything the reverse is the truth.

Interestingly, I have made a few comments in the thread about debts and the direction of the club and completely agreeing with a statement made by HF, which have not been replied to either. If people are able to prove me wrong, why don't they do it with the facts ?

Plenty of people "abuse" me, or accuse me of saying things I have never said [the West Brom comments being a perfect example] but the difference is I don't whinge like a big baby about it.

Edited by LeazesMag

Never mind about your usual shite, do you agree that is abusive?

I mean, whatever, obviously.

it takes 2 to tango. People abuse me, if you want to go down that road, but I don't whinge about it. I would prefer an intelligent response, such as when I asked to explain what exactly is "rubbish" that I've posted for the last 4 years or so. But I didn't get any response at all, did I, other than being called a "madman". Which is the most abusive between that and calling someone a stupid cunt ? Instead the admin guy puts me in the sinbin instead of his mate.

Why do you not reply to the whole post ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Because I won't be drawn into it.

I was appalled to see you claim you don't abuse people when I have seen you, for years, doing precisely that. Also at times pursuing people with your abuse and it always seems more intense from you than anyone else. Even the 'others' calling you mad and crackers generally do it with their tongue in their cheeks but your righteous bile pours out all the same.

You claiming you 'don't seriously abuse people' is literally the opposite of how I view you and I had to point it out.

It's up to anyone who cares to read and think to form an "opinion" and decide if what I "quoted" you "saying" was "tongue in cheek".

I think you've abused people which you claimed you don't do.

If anyone else, any of the so-called tangoers, claimed to not be abusive and I found their suggestion offensive to my sensibilities I'd feel compelled to take them to task too.

(I should have quoted your last post as you have now deleted it)

Edited by trophyshy

It's up to anyone who cares to read and think to form an "opinion" and decide if what I "quoted" you "saying" was "tongue in cheek".

If anyone else, any of the so-called tangoers, claimed to not be abusive and I found their suggestion offensive to my sensibilities I'd feel compelled to take them to task too.

If you keep this up, you'll be eligible to apply for the position of Board Policeman. The present incumbent's been too busy counting his posts to see to his duties lately.

If you keep this up, you'll be eligible to apply for the position of Board Policeman. The present incumbent's been too busy counting his posts to see to his duties lately.

nee naw indeed

Don't know where else to post this because I'm not really sure it warrants a thread on its own.

Ive just been linked a feature on the guardian about some pretty cool Victorian Newcastle photos. It is from the guardian. Here is the article about it:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/mar/29/19th-century-newcastle-photographic-plates

And here are the pics:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/gallery/2012/mar/29/19th-centrury-newcastle-in-pictures

:lol:

Application rejected!

I was just wondering, have there ever been any Mafia games on this forum? They are great fun and if not I would recommend doing them here.

Quoi?

Dunno what they are mate !

toughguymick was a 'gangster expert' of sorts though

Its a deduction based game, where each person is assigned a role. The good guys need to find the bad guys and kill them and the bad guys need to kill the good guys. You dont know who everyone is, so you need to use deduction or some of the specific powers that some of the roles have. They're great fun!