General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

didn't the autocue break down or something, or were they just really wooden and awful?

has to go down as one of the weirdest pairings in terms of chemistry - the ageing rocker and page three girl.

didn't the autocue break down or something, or were they just really wooden and awful?

has to go down as one of the weirdest pairings in terms of chemistry - the ageing rocker and page three girl.

Not to mention the slight height difference :lol: . It wasn't shown live for ages after that iirc. Not sure if the autocue broke down or they just didn't have a clue how to use it. Either way, they clearly hadn't rehearsed anything like enough.

The Brits is a right load of shite anyway like. At no stage in my life has it been remotely relevant. For a while they seemed to just give the best British female artist award to Annie Lennox by default.

That Brandon Block incident was funny like :lol:

I got a random email last month from a site/app called BandsInTown which I installed and it browses the music on your phone then supposedly alerts you to local gigs based on bands you like and similar ones.

To be fair a couple of useful ones have popped up but mainly for gigs I already knew about but I got one earlier for Belly playing a club in London tomorrow.

Now Belly are one of my favourite bands ever and I worship at the feet of Tanya Donelly who was their leader but I know despite the question aleways being asked of her it's as unlikely as a Smiths reunion but I still allowed myself to start getting my hopes up.

Turns out its some MC/DJ calling himself Belly - what a pisser.

On a bright note the Goddess Tanya has been playing a few shows in the States so hopefully a trip across here might follow.

Sadly lost my grandad tonight but the stories of the lads and lasses at the hospital sound like the lot of them are at breaking point when it comes to their workload. I'm contrasting this to 5 years ago when another family member was in hospital and everything was incredibly smooth and efficient. The hatchet job that those horrible Tory bastards have done in their time is a disgrace. Everyone working under that banner is doing an amazing job.

Sadly lost my grandad tonight but the stories of the lads and lasses at the hospital sound like the lot of them are at breaking point when it comes to their workload. I'm contrasting this to 5 years ago when another family member was in hospital and everything was incredibly smooth and efficient. The hatchet job that those horrible Tory bastards have done in their time is a disgrace. Everyone working under that banner is doing an amazing job.

Sorry for your loss AH :(

Nowhere near the same scale but I had to try and explain to the bairn last night why his daddy had to take their lovely old cat to the vets and came back without her. Poor little thing was inconsolable.

Sorry to hear about that, mate.

Sorry for your loss AH :(

Nowhere near the same scale but I had to try and explain to the bairn last night why his daddy had to take their lovely old cat to the vets and came back without her. Poor little thing was inconsolable.

Sorry to hear AH man :(

Cat, I remember when I was a kid and the same happened with me about my cat :( Was gutted, but soon passed by and got a dog :D

Sorry for your loss mate.