General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

First day in my new house ended with me having to dismantle part of the kitchen, removing the oven etc, and then ultimately kicking one of the plinths out, after one of my idiot cats fell down the back of a sealed cabinet and got stuck. He wasn't making any noise at all, not moving around, nothing. I genuinely thought I was gonna hoof this thing out to find him dead with a snapped neck or something.

Little twat burst out covered in dust, terrified, and was asleep as if nothing happened ten minutes later. I, on the other hand, have to get a new plinth cut and block up the gaps at the back of the unit to stop the little tit doing it again.

Who have you insured her with? I mean even if you swap now, whatever she has will be a preexisting condition, but Pet plan's lifetime plan is one of the few ones that doesn't insist that anything that happened to them in the previous year is now a preexisting condition at annual renewal.

One of my cats is asthmatic, and all of the cost of his inhalers is covered for life on their lifetime plan. Might be worth shifting in case something else comes up.

Pet Friends. It's their top package because she was always liable to have health issues. They are claiming that the kennel cough caused her pneumonia, when in reality it was her really small windpipe which is genetic, so technically a pre existing condition, but there was no way of anyone knowing until something happened.

£1373 last night plus the previous £700 odd, so I deffo want it back from someone. We told the breeder out of courtesy so she could keep an eye on future litters and she got proper defensive, never been an issue for her dogs blah blah. Told us to contact the kennel club if we had any issues. Well I wasn't going to but now I just might, doyle.

First day in my new house ended with me having to dismantle part of the kitchen, removing the oven etc, and then ultimately kicking one of the plinths out, after one of my idiot cats fell down the back of a sealed cabinet and got stuck. He wasn't making any noise at all, not moving around, nothing. I genuinely thought I was gonna hoof this thing out to find him dead with a snapped neck or something.

Little twat burst out covered in dust, terrified, and was asleep as if nothing happened ten minutes later. I, on the other hand, have to get a new plinth cut and block up the gaps at the back of the unit to stop the little tit doing it again.

:lol: What a wind-up merchant. I hope he keeps getting himself stuck behind fixtures and in walls until your house resembles the one from The Young Ones.

You're all doing pets wrong! Ours has a cat flap, it gets fed on a morning and a night and that's as much looking after as it needs :lol:

Don't see the point in having a part-time pet. Might as well just open your house to a stray...

No matter how much she costs me or hassle she gives me, it will still be 1/100th that a kid would.

I'd put the percentage of all round happiness of having children to a pet way, way above 1/100th in favour of the kids. No harm to those with pets but, howay man, get a grip. :lol:

Night time teatox tea? Is this another thing I'm missing out on?

It's the Shit Your Last Diet. You have green tea every morning and every other night, you have another that has a laxative effect in about 8 hours. The netty in our house has taken some pummeling over the last week, I'll tell you that much. I've a beer belly forming and I need to get shot of that straight away.

I'd put the percentage of all round happiness of having children to a pet way, way above 1/100th in favour of the kids. No harm to those with pets but, howay man, get a grip. :lol:

Probably right mate, I have never wanted kids so it's not an issue for me. All I know is my dog loves me unconditionally, and the relationship a lot of people have with their kids/parents isn't that.