General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

No idea how this entered my head, but, we take 'bait' to work, Jocks take a 'piece', what do they take down that London? (I'm aware this is a CT-esque post and will seek appropriate medication forthwith).

Kale and quinoa salads at Pret

Sorry for whinging on about it but the puppy is in the vets tonight.

She is having an operation on her soft palate tomorrow morning which "will" help with her general breathing issues and her pneumonia. Problem is that they aren't sure how she will react to the anaesthetic what with having a 4mm windpipe and still having the pneumonia, got really upset leaving her tonight. Only had her 5 months and despite being a costly nightmare, it wouldn't be the same in our house without her.

Fingers crossed!

:lol: "Ah say yer not tekkin t'piss NOW, are yer?" *storms out of canteen*

:lol:

"Folk in office thought it'wa right laugh me bringing in my plastic lunch Tupperware box w'sarnies in. Didn't laugh so much when t'gun came out, ah say, didn't laugh so much then, your honour."

"Folk in office thought it'wa right laugh me bringing in my plastic lunch Tupperware box w'sarnies in. Didn't laugh so much when t'gun came out, ah say, didn't laugh so much then, your honour."

Thats a shocking Yorkshire accent there man, I am disappointed in thee :lol:

Sorry for whinging on about it but the puppy is in the vets tonight.

She is having an operation on her soft palate tomorrow morning which "will" help with her general breathing issues and her pneumonia. Problem is that they aren't sure how she will react to the anaesthetic what with having a 4mm windpipe and still having the pneumonia, got really upset leaving her tonight. Only had her 5 months and despite being a costly nightmare, it wouldn't be the same in our house without her.

Fingers crossed!

Hope it went well mate, when will you find out?

She got through the operation. Had excess tissue removed from her soft palate and larynx and had her nostrils widened. They are keeping her in due to risk of bleeding and the vet is calling back at 6 with an update.

Thank fuck!

Congrats Strawb, and I agree with Gemmill, she's now the Toontastic bitch.

CT will be devastated to lose his spot, but whaddyagonnado?