All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Coronavirus

Durham Police have concluded that slapheed did break lockdown rules when he drove to Barnard Castle. Minor breach so no further action will be taken, but at least it's now on the record that it was a breach. Watch the government now tell its own police force that they are mistaken.
  3. Today
  4. Coronavirus

Fucking snowflake.
  5. Coronavirus

6. Coronavirus

Even if the app has 100% take-up I have doubts about this entire scheme due do basic incompetence. Of course there were local teams who could do this but they've been swept aside for another fucking Serco led shambles.
  7. Coronavirus

I just hope some long term benefits can come out of this shambles somehow. Starting with blowing away the myth of British exceptionalism, which is a sad joke at the minute. I'll not hold my breath like.
  8. Coronavirus

It’ll be funny when we’re the only country not welcome to go on holiday in Europe. Florida will probably be open for business like.
  9. Coronavirus

Sounds like we might need a Believe in Britain Thursday. Everybody get their believeys ready, and get out on your doorsteps. All aboard the second peak train.
  10. Coronavirus

I know everything is political anyway but, as you suggest, it really is a joke when we’re told not to politicise party politics and the government. There was a case for it during the Second World War which was clearly different (we won for a start). You’ve got an incredibly inept government without any semblance of a strategy with blood of thousands of people on their hands. Even that would be bad enough but the priorities even at this stage are giving contracts to their mates and protecting the de facto PM who is a fucking incompetent, ego and agenda driven sociopath instead of getting their house in order and saving lives. But please, watch your tone
  11. Coronavirus

Stop politicising this political thing!
  12. Coronavirus

Apparently not according to this https://fullfact.org/online/not-dominic-cummings-sister/
  13. Coronavirus

Perfect time for the media to go to town on this corruption and the mortality rate given the situation around Cummings etc. Does anyone think that’ll happen?
  14. Coronavirus

Can’t we stop bickering about unnecessary deaths, back-handers and incompetence and Just Get It Done?
  15. Coronavirus

Isn't the app being done by a company owned by Cummings' sister?
  16. Coronavirus

I didn't know she was married to a tory MP. Jesus christ, the cronyism and nepotism exhibited by the tories is so blatant. How the fuck have we let corruption get to the level it is literally killing people?
  17. Coronavirus

If you faceswapped this pair of cunts,would anyone notice?
  18. Coronavirus

The problem is, lead upto the Election, the Murdoch media brainwashed cock ends by constantly battering Corbyn. In places like Bolsover they fucking lapped it up reading The Sun before going down the local WMC for a pint before lunch. Cunts.
  19. Coronavirus

20. Coronavirus

It's almost as if if you elect lying, corrupt, expert hating, incompetent cunts detached from reality you end up with bad outcomes. I mean, come on, who would have seen this happening without the benefit of hindsight?
  21. General Random Conversation..

Was kann ich sagen? Es waren die 80s. Es war wie in einem anderen Leben.… und Spin 2, 3,4 und Kick 2, 3,4
  22. Coronavirus

Track and trace has started well...
  23. Coronavirus

Think I'm with Renton on this app. I have no goodwill towards the government whatsoever. They're not taking this seriously and will indeed probably sell the data. No thanks.
  24. Coronavirus

The people doing the app will be looking at the best way of farming the data already
  25. Coronavirus

Fucking hell, I can’t believe they’re letting anyone involved in TalkTalk do that app. My TalkTalk Internet couldn’t stay connected for longer than 10 minutes and they’re trusting the brains behind that to trace this virus.
  26. Coronavirus

They’re running scared of the government they shooed into power so they deserve it
  27. Coronavirus

I did think it was a bit soon to start letting the MSM off the hook Although in fairness to the rest of them, the BBC is running scared of the Tories far more than anyone else. I would presently trust Piers Morgan over any BBC journalist.. And that's just crazy.
  1. Load more activity

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff