NUFC v Tottenham Hotspur

janu

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Butt and Dyer were excellent. Both going forward and defensively they were brilliant.

The goal from Martins is the hardest shot i have seen since Shearers against Leicester. Well done him.

measured at 106.9 mph supposedly, boosh yafukka

Source? :unsure: Think the fastest ever in the Premiership was Richie Humphreys for Sheff Wed at about 97mph.

Beckham v Chelsea was quicker/harder

Excellent effort by a team down to its bare bones, showing a hell of a lot of character.

Special mentions for Butt who had been down with flu but fought for 90 mins and finished a great move with a lovely finish.

And Martins, what a shot, i still can't believe it now!

It was justice done after the cheating linesman and/or ref had blatantly seen Chimbonda commit what they know under the rules to be a straight red and yet ignored.

As usual people will come out with the bollocks that we didn't derserve it or Spurs should have won. But football is about scoring goals and not conceding them, playing well for 90 mins and domintating isn't worth shit and if you don't take your chances (or a keeper saves them) and the other team do then you get exactly what you deserve.

The fact we've pissed of the Spurs fans and the people in the media who reside up their arse is just a fantastic bonus!

A superb team performance.

The spine of the team was exceptional... Given, Taylor, Butt, Martins. Absolutely brilliant. THAT'S why you get the checkbook out and pay £10m. Do very little all game, then in the space of three minutes - score one goal and set another one up. And what a goal; what a goal. He was drifting further and further wide and never once looked up at the goal, and just unleashed one of the best strikes i have ever seen from a Newcastle forward. Absolutely exceptional.

Thought Sibi was poor. Won very, very little and the ball bounced off him all game long.

Still, superb team performance and when you consider the starting line-up, that's an excpetional result. Absolutely magnificent.

Excellent effort by a team down to its bare bones, showing a hell of a lot of character.

Special mentions for Butt who had been down with flu but fought for 90 mins and finished a great move with a lovely finish.

And Martins, what a shot, i still can't believe it now!

It was justice done after the cheating linesman and/or ref had blatantly seen Chimbonda commit what they know under the rules to be a straight red and yet ignored.

As usual people will come out with the bollocks that we didn't derserve it or Spurs should have won. But football is about scoring goals and not conceding them, playing well for 90 mins and domintating isn't worth shit and if you don't take your chances (or a keeper saves them) and the other team do then you get exactly what you deserve.

The fact we've pissed of the Spurs fans and the people in the media who reside up their arse is just a fantastic bonus!

Spot on. The amount of times we have had a lot more chances than the away side, (remember Newcastle 1-4 Fulham?) and people have slagged us off, we should indulge in this. Classic away performance for me.

Source? :unsure: Think the fastest ever in the Premiership was Richie Humphreys for Sheff Wed at about 97mph.

gone blank... which one is that?

gone blank... which one is that?

It was a free kick near the edge of the area. About 10 years ago now.

............................................. and Pattison though.

Out of it totally the kid,overweight and can't pass piss & wobbles like a weeble

Going by the commentaor's mention of names during the plays you'd have thought Pattison wasn't even there, I think his name was mentioned once in the second half. He just hasn't got it!

Out of it totally the kid,overweight and can't pass piss & wobbles like a weeble

Going by the commentaor's mention of names during the plays you'd have thought Pattison wasn't even there, I think his name was mentioned once in the second half. He just hasn't got it!

It did seem that we had nothing down the left, often players would belooking for the pass and nobody was on the left. Now that may not be all Pattison's fault if he was following instructions, but he doesn't really seem to offer anything.

A superb team performance.

The spine of the team was exceptional... Given, Taylor, Butt, Martins. Absolutely brilliant. THAT'S why you get the checkbook out and pay £10m. Do very little all game, then in the space of three minutes - score one goal and set another one up. And what a goal; what a goal. He was drifting further and further wide and never once looked up at the goal, and just unleashed one of the best strikes i have ever seen from a Newcastle forward. Absolutely exceptional.

Thought Sibi was poor. Won very, very little and the ball bounced off him all game long.

Still, superb team performance and when you consider the starting line-up, that's an excpetional result. Absolutely magnificent.

Laughable, honestly.

Absolutely loved that match, fucking hate spurs the bunch of kernts. Must admit I thought we were dead and buried after both their goals, but what do I know? Meanwhile Newcastle are proving to be completely unpredictable at the moment, who would have predicted that? :secret:

Oh, and Butt is now officially redeemed by me. And Martins is officially making his price tag look reasonable. :unsure:

Laughable, honestly.

Huffed and puffed but did very little tbh. Did well in the last ten minutes with the defense but in an attacking sense he was a waste of space.

Absolutely loved that match, fucking hate spurs the bunch of kernts. Must admit I thought we were dead and buried after both their goals, but what do I know? Meanwhile Newcastle are proving to be completely unpredictable at the moment, who would have predicted that? :secret:

Oh, and Butt is now officially redeemed by me. And Martins is officially making his price tag look reasonable. :unsure:

How many touchdowns did we get, by the way?

To be fair watching it on TV you would have seen he did more of a defensive job. I think he was asked to double up with Hunty on Chimpbonda and Lennon

To be fair watching it on TV you would have seen he did more of a defensive job. I think he was asked to double up with Hunty on Chimpbonda and Lennon

Defensively he was sound. He wasnt required to go forward. Milner was shocking but even he did his job at the back.

Laughable, honestly.

Huffed and puffed but did very little tbh. Did well in the last ten minutes with the defense but in an attacking sense he was a waste of space.

Nonsense tbh

Get back to N-O :unsure: