Absolutely Terrifying...

JawD

Funny aint it. Millions of people do it all the time and when it comes to your turn, you realise you know nowt. So, got the 1st scan out of the way, so far so good :( 12 Weeks gone and my hairs already greyer....

If you dont know what Im waffling about, see the sig :blink:

Funny aint it. Millions of people do it all the time and when it comes to your turn, you realise you know nowt. So, got the 1st scan out of the way, so far so good :( 12 Weeks gone and my hairs already greyer....

If you dont know what Im waffling about, see the sig :(

Congratulations dude.. :blink:

Congratulations JawD....

I remember when we were expecting our first, walking into Mothercare at 12 weeks and absolutely shitting myself at the amount of stuff I thought we'd need to buy - it all becomes rational after a while though.

Hope all goes well and your other half has a healthy and trouble-free pregnancy :(

Didn't understand your post at first, thought you were on about going grey!

Congratulations mate.

Cheers folks.

Aye that just what Ive been doing over the last few weeks. Scary stuff man but fantastic at the same time.

If you dont know what Im waffling about, see the sig :blink:

boy or girl? or dont you want to know?

Too early to say. The next scan is at 20 weeks when they can tell you if you want to know. I was going to leave it until the birth but the powers that be want to know sooner :blink:

Funny when we found out though, must have been about 3~4 weeks. Rang the docs etc and they said a midwife would be in touch at around 8 weeks. I was like EH! what do I do! what can or cant we do or avoid etc! Never felt so hopeless for about 4 weeks. Hmm, is it safe to breathe? Anyway, got a few books and the internet was handy :(

I mean come on, 13 yr olds do it all the time it cant be that hard surely? :(

• 2 weeks later...