José Enrique

Baggio

Some of you may be pissed of by his bluntness but I encourage it. He does not seem motivated by wages, he just wants a fair package and a top football club who will compete for trophies and champions league football. Liverpool will offer him that. Too many narrow and short minded people here, Enrique throughout his time here loved us, he wouldn't be saying the things he did if he didn't.

Good luck ricky, hopefully after the anger dies down a little people will realise you were a good playing playing at a club lower than your expectations.

Earlier tonight, he who shall not be named tweeted that the deal had been done and that Jose was now on his way to Liverpool for a deal that could be worth upto 310 million with a 17 year old coming to our development squad in return. (jj hooper / striker)

Even I'll get behind that. ;)

Long day :angry: Imagine the training facilities we would have if it were true!!!!

We could make James Perch... borderline adequate :D:dances:

CT, the courts have proven that the club have lied. Why do you believe them over a player?

;)

I've seen you get spanked in 3 threads on that issue... still gonna keep trying to fight it to the bitter end eh?

:D WTF. I was making light of calling a tribunal a court, you fucking retard!

Please link to any one of these phantom posts. I've only ever touched the subject to pull people up on incorrectly quoting the Keegan lawyer summary as the tribunal summary.

10 mil for him seems about right. I am going to hate losing him as we haven't had many good left backs in my lifetime. Fuck, I remember babayaro playing there. I don't think ferguson is ready to step up yet and due to his physical attributes I wonder if he ever will.

I can understand why he wants to go and I am cursing fucking Ashley for this. All he needed to do was spend the money in bringing one or two world class players. There are some out there that are not expensive, look at Van Der Vaart. He only cost 8mil.

I just hope he lifts the lid when he goes as does Barton. Nolan was too professional to come straight out with it!

I think it's pretty pointless getting worked up about anything till Ashley goes and takes his shitty MD with him. Anybody's who's any good will be sold if a good offer comes in or they ask for a pay rise.

Can't wait for the clubs side of the story via Lee Ryder. Jose clearly will have 'rejected' an amazing deal and refused to discuss further. My guess is a Nolan situation, contract offered verbally and agreed and then major u/turn performed by the club.

I dread any of our players coming up to contract renewal.....

Some of you may be pissed of by his bluntness but I encourage it. He does not seem motivated by wages, he just wants a fair package and a top football club who will compete for trophies and champions league football. Liverpool will offer him that. Too many narrow and short minded people here, Enrique throughout his time here loved us, he wouldn't be saying the things he did if he didn't.

Good luck ricky, hopefully after the anger dies down a little people will realise you were a good playing playing at a club lower than your expectations.

Murderer, and you won't come in the Champions League positions neither you're shit. 6th I reckon, Tottenham's first eleven pisses all over Liverpool's.

Personally going to ignore every single Liverpool game on TV next season. I don't think even I could handle the levels of bitterness I'd feel towards them and our hierarchy watching Enrique and Carroll doing the business for that horrible lot. Felt dirty just typing it.

Murderer, and you won't come in the Champions League positions neither you're shit. 6th I reckon, Tottenham's first eleven pisses all over Liverpool's.

Unfortunately once they add Enrique and Barton they will go ahead of Spuds - it's all enough to make one sick. cunts ;)

It all hinges on Gerrard returning to be a decent player I reckon. Up front Aguero and Suarez will be a handful (or handball in the case of Suarez) for any defense. Enrique will make a massive difference to their defense who are weak and/or slow currently. The way Downing integrates into the side will be another key factor.

Earlier tonight, he who shall not be named tweeted that the deal had been done and that Jose was now on his way to Liverpool for a deal that could be worth upto 310 million with a 17 year old coming to our development squad in return. (jj hooper / striker)

Other Journos are now tweeting the deal appears to be done so felt ok to post.

p3mke.jpg

Now lets just get the left back in who has hopefully being tapped up, ready to go, already.

11 across? ;)

Other Journos are now tweeting the deal appears to be done so felt ok to post.

p3mke.jpg

Now lets just get the left back in who has hopefully being tapped up, ready to go, already.

11 across? :D

;)

Ashley too short...Llambias too long.

It all hinges on Gerrard returning to be a decent player I reckon. Up front Aguero and Suarez will be a handful (or handball in the case of Suarez) for any defense. Enrique will make a massive difference to their defense who are weak and/or slow currently. The way Downing integrates into the side will be another key factor.

;)

;)

Whoops.. was supposed to be Carroll and Suarez. Not sure where the heck I pulled Aguero from.