Gazza

peasepud

Does Gazza actually know who Ronnie Irani is?

My ears have bled the odd time I've caught his shit patter on that Alan Brazil show. He loved sticking up for Mike Ashley and refused to call our home anything other than the Sports Direct Arena. He definitely isn't doing this for any self publicity, absolutely not. In short, a cunt.

Does Gazza actually know who Ronnie Irani is?

My ears have bled the odd time I've caught his shit patter on that Alan Brazil show. He loved sticking up for Mike Ashley and refused to call our home anything other than the Sports Direct Arena. He definitely isn't doing this for any self publicity, absolutely not. In short, a cunt.

It's the one name that stood out to me. I assumed they were old drinking buddies.

He's an ex-cricketer, got a lancs accent, knows fuck all about NUFC in particular yet thinks he has opinions worth hearing and obviously supports Man U. A non-entity who could send a glass eye to sleep with his dull voice.

Doesn't make much sense to me. Surely the security at equivalent places here is good enough to keep the gutter press out. Or maybe not.

Thing is, nobody will be looking for him over there. Here it's news and you'd have members of the gutter press doing all they could to get pictures. So even if the security is of a comparable standard, it wouldn't be tested a tenth as much over there. for the price of a plane ticket or two for some exceptionally wealthy men, I'm sure it's worth it.

All very sad. And likely to end in tragedy.

I'm glad that Chris Evans et al have paid for his treatment. However it's strange that multi millionaire Chris needed to organise a whip round, I assume he could easily afford to treat several celebrity ex-footballers without denting his bank balance. And as an anonymous benefactor too. Oh well.

Edit: Chris is not as rich as he used to be but is probably still fucking loaded ;)

Edited by Kitman

Evans lost a load of his net worth a few years back. I'm sure he probably could afford it, but he had to downsize his lifestyle when he completely fucked up the sale of Virgin Radio.

Righto. Will edit it.

• 4 weeks later...

Out of rehab already. Oh dear.

I think recently Billie Joe from Green Day had similar issues but not as extreme and was out in a similar amount of time but for me if Gazza is left to his own devices he wont be around for too long.

Who cares. All self inflicted.

Fuck him.

tumblr_lj9mwaZhKN1qghpako1_500.gif

(just continuing the trend)

Edited by The Fish