Gazza

peasepud

Heard him on talksport earlier...his speech sounded slurred, which I think is pretty much par for the course pissed or not, but he did sound in good spirits tbh. However he knows what he he's up against I think, at one point he said "I don't know if I'll have a drink tomorrow or not" Poor fucker.

He's just done in off the drink. He slurs his speech when he's sober. His CT scan will probably be on a par with a dementia patient

He's just done in off the drink. He slurs his speech when he's sober. His CT scan will probably be on a par with a dementia patient

Guessing everybody is making the same joke in their head?

• 6 months later...

It's painful seeing the state of him now even during apparent sobriety. I know he's always been a bit daft but have the years of abuse made him that stupid or the other way round? I was canny young when he was in his prime. His Twitter stuff recently I can't even see the funny side

I have to say I quite liked the film and didn't know half the tragedy of his life. Really tore me up like, which was a bit embarrassing on my flight back home from the UK (knew everyone on the plane and booing like a baby).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tbf the glib judgements only started after he'd fallen off the wagon 50+ times. He's had more help than any alcoholic I've ever met and continues to relapse. There comes a point where he can only be left to help himself unfortunately. Maybe I'm just perpetuating the point of the article but it's difficult to continue to summon up sympathy.

Personally I think he's a woman beating manchild anyway. I was too young to revere him as a footballer but being good at kicking a ball doesn't allow you to be morally reprehensible off the pitch imo

• 2 months later...

That's shocking.

Has it really got to the point where namby pamby do-gooders are going to have to start saying "PC gone mad"? :panic:

The bloke is thick as mince. Getting a laugh from a room full of people over the bouncer being so black he can't be seen in the dark is Bernard Manning level humour

He will get a slap on the wrist. I'm sure the bouncer would rather have just put Gazza on his arse but then he would have been the one in bother.

I can see it from both sides.

What's the bouncer meant to do? He's stood at the side of the stage and the whole room is laughing at him over what he perceives as a racist joke?

Should he just accept it cos it's Gazza and a bit of casual racism never hurt anyone?

Most of us on here probably aren't best placed to decide whether it was or wasn't offensive tbh. If it offended the bouncer then it was offensive

I can see it from both sides.

What's the bouncer meant to do? He's stood at the side of the stage and the whole room is laughing at him over what he perceives as a racist joke?

Should he just accept it cos it's Gazza and a bit of casual racism never hurt anyone?

Most of us on here probably aren't best placed to decide whether it was or wasn't offensive tbh. If it offended the bouncer then it was offensive

True.

Gazza is a pillock and should be admonished for saying stuff like this. Not sure at what point legal action becomes viable but I guess that's for the courts to decide rather than us.

Edited by Rayvin