Joe Kinnear named new manager

The Big Roberto

Joe Kinnear seemed certain that a Keegan and Shearer "dream ticket" will be in place as soon as Ashley's sold up.

Anyone remember BBC's "Eldorado"? Well, we're about as predictable and clichéd and hysterically, histrionically, stupefyingly ridiculous as that was.

:read:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me take this opprtunity to highlight to those of you out there trying to find a positive in this appointment by pointing out it's only a temporary measure that this muppet will be in charge of us for the Sunderland match....

Let me take this opprtunity to highlight to those of you out there trying to find a positive in this appointment by pointing out it's only a temporary measure that this muppet will be in charge of us for the Sunderland match....

Thanks.

Wise = Wimbledon

Wimbledon = Kinnear

"Awight Joa, haz it gowin, its Dennis ere, fancy a jowb lyk"

FUCKING LITTLE SHITE

There better be some SERIOUS demonstrations at the Blackburn match, Pud, get them banners made!

This is a actually a piss take by Ashley it really is.

I'm actually sure he is laughing about it.

He'll always be remembered as the guy who fucked up though. We'll bounce back eventually no matter how snide he gets. If he wants to run us into the ground then it's his money he's losing.

I don't give a fuck about what's happening and won't until the new owners are in place. Every game we win from that point will be a "FUCK YOU" to the fat man and his cronies. :read:

Who would you have brought in?

Not Joe Kinnear.

Surely there has to be better options.

Championship here we come.

Well ive have to say im in shock!!!!. ive a woken from nightshift to all this shit! my phones in fookin melt down off all the horrible mackems i know........ i understand times are hard and the clubs allover the place but come on man .JOE KINNEAR!!!!!

And whats going on with the only till end of october ? sounds as if ashley has more fun and games planned for us ??

Not Joe Kinnear.

Who?

Well ive have to say im in shock!!!!. ive a woken from nightshift to all this shit! my phones in fookin melt down off all the horrible mackems i know........ i understand times are hard and the clubs allover the place but come on man .JOE KINNEAR!!!!!

And whats going on with the only till end of october ? sounds as if ashley has more fun and games planned for us ??

Getting rid of us. :read:

Not Joe Kinnear.

Who?

Even O'Leary would have been a better option or that lunatic Hoddle!

How Newcastle United'ish

Scraping the barrel of Prem history. THank god Kinnear accpeted I guess, we'd have gone for Christian Gross next or Egil Olsen.

Better than everyone with we've been linked with.

Is he out of work?